Well we came home on Sunday off the Jewel. Had asked people what they thought of Sandy the CD. Well my opinion is he has no people skills. We rarely saw him. He seemed not to be around a lot. Zoltina and Willy Lee are still my favorites. I know it is a matter of opinion but I don't think Sandy likes his job, and it shows. Still had a great time. Made our own fun.

Well we came home on Sunday off the Jewel. Had asked people what they thought of Sandy the CD. Well my opinion is he has no people skills. We rarely saw him. He seemed not to be around a lot. Zoltina and Willy Lee are still my favorites. I know it is a matter of opinion but I don't think Sandy likes his job, and it shows. Still had a great time. Made our own fun.

I am very surprised to read this, as we had Sandy on at lest two different cruises on the Pacific Sun, and we saw him just as much as we saw Zoltina & Willy Lee.

Unusual. We've had Sandy on several cruises, and he's usually much more interactive with the passengers than some of the CD's - Zoltina-J in particular.

• 2 weeks later...
Lorraine do you remember us. My husband is Lorry. We have met you a few times. The brothers are friends of ours. I hope you are cruising well. Hope to meet you again.[/quote

Hi , yes...Lorry rings a bell..:).. I have only done a couple of cruises this year with B&E..I take off again Saturday week (25th)on the Dawn .

hope to meet up with you again too.

Do you live in Victoria ???

kind regards, Lorraine:):)

Yes we do. We have done 3 this year and one to go in December. That is what we say now, but. Lorry and I are retired now, so are able to do more now. We used to see you at trivia every day. You were with B&J and S. We were your apponenets.with B&E and G&A. I think it was on the Dawn princess.

You know, he probably improved as the cruise went on. After having Willie Lee they all look a bit insipid. He was so full of beans and always seemed to be involved in everything. Maybe i need to go on a cruise with Sandy again to check. Anybody got a free ticket. LOL

Hi, you must do another cruise with Sandy, but we don't know when he will be on and what ship...he has really improved from the days he was Deputy CD.

Say hello to Lorry for me...how is Geelong ???

kind regards, Lorraine:):)

Archived