Does such a cruise exist?

bling19572010

I am looking for a two week cruise itinerary that would give us back-to-back cruises (without having to change ships or cabins) and be able to visit Bermuda and the Southern Caribbean ports? We will be sailing in early April or May 2013. Is there such a cruise?:confused:

Thank you!

I am looking for a two week cruise itinerary that would give us back-to-back cruises (without having to change ships or cabins) and be able to visit Bermuda and the Southern Caribbean ports? We will be sailing in early April or May 2013. Is there such a cruise?:confused:

Thank you!

I would say perhaps you might find one of the repositioning cruises when the ship might be going from the West coast to New Jersey to start the Bermuda season. Best bet would be to check the Summit. I did do a little checking and the Summit does do ports in the Caribbean and Bermuda in April but only for 8 days. Perhaps if you added a Caribbean cruise before the start of the 8 day.

Heres a link.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/search/vacationSearchResults.do?dest=&sailMonth=03&sailYear=2013&ship=SM&port=&cruiseType=CO&promoid=&promoType=&promotionTypeId=&priceProgram=&sortBy=4&startRow=0&count=10&cruiseType=CO&cruiseInt=false

I would say perhaps you might find one of the repositioning cruises when the ship might be going from the West coast to New Jersey to start the Bermuda season. Best bet would be to check the Summit. I did do a little checking and the Summit does do ports in the Caribbean and Bermuda in April but only for 8 days. Perhaps if you added a Caribbean cruise before the start of the 8 day.

Heres a link.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/search/vacationSearchResults.do?dest=&sailMonth=03&sailYear=2013&ship=SM&port=&cruiseType=CO&promoid=&promoType=&promotionTypeId=&priceProgram=&sortBy=4&startRow=0&count=10&cruiseType=CO&cruiseInt=false

Thanks so much Don!! I will take a look at your link.:)

I'm looking at the San Juan to Bayonne repositioning cruise (starting April 27), and glancing at the roll call, it appears that quite a few people are also doing the cruise immediately before it. That seems to be exactly what you're looking for.

Eastern Caribbean I can see but not Southern.

April 6 from San Juan gets to Barbados and back,

April 13 is another r/t fro San Juan

And the next cruise repositions from San Juan to New Jersey with a stop in the Bahamas.

It's getting in the Southern Caribbean ports that is the problem, and altogether those would be about three weeks, not two

Absolutely. There is a repositioning cruise on Summit from San Juan- Bayonne on April 27, 2012 and then a Bermuda cruise roundtrip Bayonne on May 5th. If you did those B2B you could have the same cabin and get to see..

San Juan, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Tortola, Kings Wharf Bermuda, and NYC (Bayonne) and then Bermuda again.

Sounds good to me!

Eastern Caribbean I can see but not Southern.

April 6 from San Juan gets to Barbados and back,

April 13 is another r/t fro San Juan

And the next cruise repositions from San Juan to New Jersey with a stop in the Bahamas.

It's getting in the Southern Caribbean ports that is the problem, and altogether those would be about three weeks, not two

You're missing the April 20th one, which also goes to Barbados.

Celebrity Summit does a 7 night Southern Caribbean itinerary April 20, 2013 which leaves from San Juan and visits Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Thomas, and St. Martin. We did this itinerary in April, 2012 and it was awesome.

This cruise is followed by the 8 night repositioning cruise from San Juan to Bayonne, NJ with the following ports: St. Thomas, St. Martin, Tortola, and Bermuda. We did this itinerary in April, 2011 and it also was great.

I don't know if this B2B cruise is something that you would want to consider, but IMHO it would make a great combination.

Celebrity Summit does a 7 night Southern Caribbean itinerary April 20, 2013 which leaves from San Juan and visits Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Thomas, and St. Martin. We did this itinerary in April, 2012 and it was awesome.

This cruise is followed by the 8 night repositioning cruise from San Juan to Bayonne, NJ with the following ports: St. Thomas, St. Martin, Tortola, and Bermuda. We did this itinerary in April, 2011 and it also was great.

I don't know if this B2B cruise is something that you would want to consider, but IMHO it would make a great combination.

Sounds interesting but there are only two ports that would be new to us. Thank you!

Archived