Miami Hotels with Shuttle and/or Airport Shuttle Recs to FLL

Just thought of my next question if my family can't get the FLL flight.

If they fly to MIA... are there any hotels with shuttle service to Port Everglades in Ft. Lauderdale?

Or... does anyone have any recommendations for shuttles to take them from the airport in MIA to Ft. Lauderdale?

TIA

Just thought of my next question if my family can't get the FLL flight.

If they fly to MIA... are there any hotels with shuttle service to Port Everglades in Ft. Lauderdale?

Or... does anyone have any recommendations for shuttles to take them from the airport in MIA to Ft. Lauderdale?

TIA

I would take Go Airport Shuttle from MIA to FLL hotel and stay there. About $23 pp, there might be a deal for a group.

On my Majesty cruise last week, DH and I used Quality Limo Service for FLL to Doubletree ($30 for two ppl) in Downtown Miami and then POM to FLL ($26 for two ppl). I saw on the website that they have similar service to Port Everglades. Another company that is highly recommended on CC is SAS.

On my Majesty cruise last week, DH and I used Quality Limo Service for FLL to Doubletree ($30 for two ppl) in Downtown Miami and then POM to FLL ($26 for two ppl). I saw on the website that they have similar service to Port Everglades. Another company that is highly recommended on CC is SAS.

It is more expensive to get from Miami to Fort Lauderdale then it is to go from FLL to Miami. It seems to have something to do with which transportation companies are allowed to pick up or drop off at MIA.

On our last cruise out of Fort Lauderdale we flew into MIA - stayed in downtown Miami and had the concierge book a shuttle for us the next morning. It was $25 per person.

We are sailing on Allure Feb 2013, and will be flying into Miami. How long of a transfer is it between Miami and Fort Lauderdale? Just curious as when we sailed out of Galveston a few years ago the bus ride was pretty long.... much longer than we had been told by our travel agent.

We are sailing on Allure Feb 2013, and will be flying into Miami. How long of a transfer is it between Miami and Fort Lauderdale? Just curious as when we sailed out of Galveston a few years ago the bus ride was pretty long.... much longer than we had been told by our travel agent.

About 30 minutes depending on traffic.

On our last cruise out of Fort Lauderdale we flew into MIA - stayed in downtown Miami and had the concierge book a shuttle for us the next morning. It was $25 per person.

Do you perhaps remember the name of this shuttle company? This may be something we'll probably end up doing as well....

Archived