BOGO specialty restaurant

Will I lose the opportunity to use my D+ BOGO if I wait to book on the ship? The only available time on the first night was 9:00 and I wanted to wait and see if we could get an earlier time. We tried more than 2 months prior to cruise. That is just so late!

I guess it depends on the ship. On Freedom last week, I went to the Concierge as soon as we boarded and he was able to make a reservation. On Freedom, they had the Mystery Dinner in Portofino on the first night so we went to Chops. Very nice. Good luck and enjoy your cruise. Another thought, you might email the Concierge and ask them to make the reservation for you. I'm not sure they can but it would be worth a try...

Will I lose the opportunity to use my D+ BOGO if I wait to book on the ship? The only available time on the first night was 9:00 and I wanted to wait and see if we could get an earlier time. We tried more than 2 months prior to cruise. That is just so late!

No you will not. They hold so many reservations back for people that do not have a computer.

However I would make this one of the first stops you do once you board.

If it is a sold out ship they hold back very few tables.

Good luck and enjoy.

Go to the restaurant as soon as you board. You should be able to get a decent time.

thank you Marci, that is our plan. I saw on our M&M board someone couldn't get a reservation for any night except the last and we're still more than 3 weeks out. seems strange. I would think they have reservations saved for people who want to book on board. but it would be nice if they would open all reservations up to on-line.

Archived