Guarantee cabin assignment

Seavoyage

Hi all -

Can anyone please advise when guarantee cabins are usually assigned? Will Carnival send an email notification?

We are currently about a month out from cruise - no cabin assignment yet. Thanks in advance.

We are 23 days until our cruise on the Triumph. We booked a gty balcony and have not heard yet. But, looking at what is available I will be happy with any of them. The price was so good we could not pass it up.

you are parked somewhere. does not mean you will be getting one of those you see available

Never did one on Carnival ... but done them on RCCI and HAL and got assignments both times very quickly, within a week or so. But, we also just booked 30-40 days out both times. Loved both cabins ... definitely worked for us ... price and location of cabins were very good. Found out both times with the other lines by going online to look at reservation. Good luck! I'm sure it will work out okay for ya!!:)

We are first time cruisers and booked our cruise on the Legend about 2 weeks ago. Booked an inside guarantee and have already been assigned about 25 days out - got upgraded to category 4K (room with French doors & obstructed view). We're excited!

We are first time cruisers and booked our cruise on the Legend about 2 weeks ago. Booked an inside guarantee and have already been assigned about 25 days out - got upgraded to category 4K (room with French doors & obstructed view). We're excited!

That's a good upgrade!

So after writing this post I thought I would just check Carnival.com again and we now have our assignment so 5 days before sailing. The fantastic upgrade I wanted has come true!... Booked inside guarantee got a 6m Deluxe Oceanview stateroom - in a state of shock and very, very happy now!!!:D:D:D

I just booked my first Pack and Go rate on the Imagination for Sept 10...will be very interesting to see where we end up. Looks like others have done quite well ~ but I will take whatever we get. Just happy to be aboard. FWIW, I did purchase the FTTF package ~ that will be interesting to see how it works as well.

Stay tuned!

JNP

So after writing this post I thought I would just check Carnival.com again and we now have our assignment so 5 days before sailing. The fantastic upgrade I wanted has come true!... Booked inside guarantee got a 6m Deluxe Oceanview stateroom - in a state of shock and very, very happy now!!!:D:D:D

Fantastic! Congrats!

you are parked somewhere. does not mean you will be getting one of those you see available

That is very true. We booked our first room guarantee on the Ecstasy on Sept. 29. It was an OV room guarantee and they put us in the lowest OV category at the bottom of the ship right next to the stairs. Well we tried but will not try again. LOL!!!

We got our room assignment and not only did we get a room I had my eyes on it was the aft extended balcony. Never had an aft extended and am so excited.

you do not want to wait until you check in.

the porters outside will have a manifest.

ask one for your cabin number and write it on your luggage tags before you hand that bag over.

Archived