Online FCC form

Rosebud5t

Are you on a Mac? I know it never works for me on my Mac on any browser (and I've tried them all). Always have to resort to using my husband's PC.

As well, there was another browser-based issue that I know was discussed at some point - if you do a search for "FCC" on the boards, you'll probably find it!

Using IE, you have to go up to Tools and check Compatibility View.

I also do a print screen so I have documentation. I submitted one a couple of weeks ago. I received a confirmation email almost immediately, then one stating it had been applied within about 24 hours more.

I then immediately printed out the "Invoice" page from my documents that shows the OBC.

Hi Stu!

Thanks everyone. I tried it from my iPad, thought that was the problem, so I tried it from my computer at work today. That's running Windows 7, so maybe that's the issues. Geesh. Carnival's on my naughty list right now and I don't want to have to call them, but I guess it's worth $100. :D

I called yesterday.

I couldn't find my certificate #, so I called so I could get the number so I could submit the claim online. When I called the lady was super nice, she found my number, and submitted it for me. Got an email confirmation like 2 mins later.

The number is (800)438-6744, extension 77603

Hope that helps :)

Archived