Teeth piercing?????

Amy Giard

And people pay to have this done to themselves?

I just don't get it either.

I think I may being getting (gulp) OLD :mad:

I don't understand the music on the radio, I don't like skateboarders around the shopping center, I make the same noises my Dade make and... here's the worse part... I yelled at the kids playing ball too close to my house. What the heck is going on??? :confused:

Ok a bit confused what I seen on line it is not actually pierced it is glued on with the same glue as braces are. Not permanent.

That makes much more sense.. so it's really "tooth decorations" and not an actual piercing they do on the ship. I was wondering what kind of dental school dropout they had in the spa drilling away.

For the record tho, actual tooth piercing is all too real (just no on cruise ships)- I have some pics to prove it but I won't post here out of respect for the sqeamish.:D

i don't want to see them when they are 80 years old..

biggy holed ear lobes that droop from the huge holes they have put in :eek:

the lip plates, :eek:

yah i can see it now earlobes and bottom lip that hangs down to thier chest and the smile with the ring in what ever teeth they have left.

Thank goodness i will be long gone before i ever have to see that...

teeth rings,, :eek: :eek:

more holes in body so thier brains can ozze out

can hardly wait to hear all the girls crying giving birth because they can not have an ephideral because of thier tramp stamps... oh natural

can hardly wait to hear all the girls crying giving birth because they can not have an ephideral because of thier tramp stamps... oh natural

Actully I just got done with a L&D rotation, I am in nursing school, and buring our 6 weeks there not once did someone not get there epidural due to a trap stap. When we asked them they said as long as it is not red or infected you can get it. I even asked on of my friends that is a L&D nurse at a diffrent hosp than i was at and she said that is a myth they give them all the time to females with tramp stamps.

I think it is more a tattoo or I saw something different.

My teeth are too expensive to mess em up haha

The youth of today are going to make scary old people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ~ sign the awesome Gailerina!

The youth of today by and large are too lazy to make it to old people. Probably starve to death when their parents die and can't pay for them anymore. (feeling especially cynical this morning)

Never heard that about tramp stamps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived