Oasis deck 12 balcony cabins - family of four

Hi, we have booked on the Oasis and are wondering if anyone has stayed in the deck 12 balconies with a family of four (2 teen DDs) and had thoughts on the rooms. Thanks in advance..

It will be very tight. I also don't think the sofa bed is really very good for 2 teens. We have done several cruises with my DW and DW (16) and it is very tight for the three of us. I cannot imagine a 4th person

It will be very tight. I also don't think the sofa bed is really very good for 2 teens. We have done several cruises with my DW and DW (16) and it is very tight for the three of us. I cannot imagine a 4th person

You have TWO WIVES and one of them is SIXTEEN?!?!?!?!?

:eek: ;)

We had a balcony on Allure (D5) and felt it was fine for 2 of us. Our kids had a CP balcony across the hall and when they were in our cabin it was VERY tight. Depending on how much "stuff" you have storage may be an issue as well. The cabins on Oasis/Allure are a bit smaller than some of the other ships.

Not sure how comfortable you are with having the kids in another cabin, but we found it was not a big difference in price and well worth it for us. (ours are now 17 & 22 so a little older).

Seriously consider 2 cabins...on Oasis/Allure getting 2 cabins is sometimes almost the same or just a few dollars more than putting all 4 in one cabin. Like mentioned...cabins on Oasis/Allure are pretty tight....if you are used to Disney's cabin layout you may be in for a bit of a surprise. 2TV's real beds for all and 2 bathrooms can be well worth a few more $'s and a whole lot of sanity.

The bathroom has not been an issue surpringly, but on previous cruises (CCL, Disney) we have had a fold-down bunk and bed, we cant determine from the available info if the deck 12 D1's have fold down beds

In all honesty....D1's are a waste of extra money....all standard balcony cabins are exactly the same size....you are spending at least a few hundred $'s extra for a bit more balcony space....honestly...not money well worth spent....I bet you can get 2 D8's for the same $ as all 4 of you in a D1;)

While I do not know his sailing date, using 8/28 asa basis a D1 is 1549pp and a D8 is 1149pp. Thus by taking 2 D8 cabins, you would save about $1600 and as others have mentioned get two cabins with 2 bathrooms and extra space. Thus, unless you are determined to stay on deck 12, I would take the 2 D8s.

Archived