Club O2 - Booking at 17, but cruising at 18

DaveNetMan

I understand. It just will be too bad if she cant get in, because she will be 17 for the first 3 days of the cruise. And she and our daughter are close, so they would want to be together. I'm sure they will have a good time no matter what.

I agree with the above poster- the cruise will have her as 17 the day she cruises is how old she will be for the duration.

I have kids whose birthdays are in Dec. Because of the birthday they can not go to school with the other kids and gotta wait til the next year.

although being 18 together there is a huge difference if one turns 18 in janurary and the other turns 18 in dec.

While I totally agree with you that many ports have a younger drinking age and no one wants that mixing with the Kids Clubs, I think you missed my point. There WAS kids who were high/drunk in the O2 club when my girls where there. They weren't 18.

Wow.. I definitely missed your point. Interesting to know that those kids were there. And Disturbing.

Archived