Can i add vac. protection and prepaid grats after final payment?

I just purchase my travel insurance yesterday for my B2B and then for DD & her brand-new DH who will be on Leg 2.

Use insuremytrip dot com. Cost for my B2B was the same as Carnival for only one leg. For them both, for 7 nights, was less than one through Carnival. Bought travelguard gold. It includes a cancel-for-work-reasons clause.

There is also a separate board here just for travel insurance to help those who haven't purchased before or only done so through the cruiseline.

You can reportedly purchase Carnival's Policy up to 14 days before sailing. As mentioned above, this isn't be most cost effective Policy choice that you have - the Carnival Policy is much more costly and less coverage than the 3rd Party Policies such as TravelInsured, TravelEx, CSA........that you should probably at least consider. If you're traveling with kids, they are covered free with insured adult by several TravelInsured and TravelEx Policies.

By not purchasing w/in 14-21 days of Cruise booking, you cannot get "Waiver of Pre-Existing Conditions" which can be very useful (you CAN get this with CSA if you purchase before/at Final Payment).

ken

f the pre paid gratuities after I pay the final payment?

you can prepay the tips up til 7 days before sailing. everyone must either pre pay or wait til they are onboard.

you cant not just pay for Mary and not Joe.

Archived