Souffles for dessert?

It's been a few years now since I've taken an RCI cruise. One of the things I like best about cruising is that through a week of cruising, you will generally see different kinds of souffles on the dessert menu at least 2 or 3 times.

However, I thought through reading someone elses review of a cruise that souffles aren't done any more on RCI? :confused:

Is that true? If so, is this something I can request?

It's been a few years now since I've taken an RCI cruise. One of the things I like best about cruising is that through a week of cruising, you will generally see different kinds of souffles on the dessert menu at least 2 or 3 times.

However, I thought through reading someone elses review of a cruise that souffles aren't done any more on RCI? :confused:

Is that true? If so, is this something I can request?

On RCI you will be lucky to find one souffle during your cruise. It´s not like Princess where they will have one on the menu almost every or every other night.

Of course you can request it, but I highly doubt they will make some for you, as a soufle needs some preparation time.

I would ask your head waiter the first of second night to see if it is on the menu, and if not, ask if you could request it. A couple years ago, I was waiting for creme brulee, and asked our waiter on the next to last night if they would have it the last night. He told us no, they don't have it any longer. Low and behold, the next night after dinner, the waiter brought out creme brulee for everyone at our table, along with the dessert we had ordered. You should definitely ask, you just might get what you want! :D :D

My favorite cruise dessert ever was the Grand Marnier souffle. It was not offered on my last two cruises. So disappointing. I hope that they bring it back with the new menus.

Another in agreement here! Carnival still has them, but I don't want to sail on Carnival anymore. I want to sail on RCI with the suffle!

Archived