Milkshakes on Carnival

l8cruiser

I read that you can request banana splits on carnival ships. Has anyone ever gotten a milkshake on a Carnival cruise? I like a good milkshake sometimes.

Chuck "first time cruiser"

.....they had a coffee/dessert bar that also made milk shakes.

As an fyi, they were quite excellent!

:D

wasiii

My kids made their own by filling a glass with ice cream and then adding the right amount of milk. Suprisingly, it was very good. They had 5 days to perfect it and by the time we left, they had their recipie down. :)

My kids made their own by filling a glass with ice cream and then adding the right amount of milk. Suprisingly, it was very good. They had 5 days to perfect it and by the time we left, they had their recipie down. :)

This sounds really good. :)

. . . Has anyone ever gotten a milkshake on a Carnival cruise? I like a good milkshake sometimes.

Chuck: I've done so on every single CCL sailing, without exception. They are always very good. :)

And if you are a fan of some good quality hard ice cream to eat with a spoon while walking around the ship, that's possible (at a cost) as well. Just go to the coffee bar where they also make the milkshakes, and order a "xx flavor milkshake, hold the milk, hold the blending". The person working there will give you a strange look, so you might have to explain it again. They do not have a price, or anything on their register, for simple plain hard ice cream. So you pay the price for the milkshake (skipping the extra ingredients and effort) and come away with a cup full of delicious ice cream . . . and a crew member who wonders what just happened. :D

Archived