Carnival Legend Best Inside Cabins

DZJ

I am looking at booking a cruise on the Legend and I want to book an inside cabin. What are the best inside cabins for booking? Are there any larger than any others? Are there better locations on certain decks to have a cabin?

My PVP has previously given me advice on cabins across from suites or those near Lido, but I was hoping the CC faithful may have some more in-depth knowledge.

Thanks for the help!

I would have to say the best Interior cabins on the Legend are the 4Ks. They are considered interior staterooms but they have french doors that open up. They are behind lifeboats so you will only be able to see a little bit of the ocean, but you will get some fresh air. They are also a little larger than a regular interior stateroom. Another plus is they have couches, while regular interior staterooms don't.

The best thing to do if you do choose this type of cabin is to find a cabin that is in the middle of two lifeboats. That will give you a greater chance of at least having a little bit of an ocean view.

Thank you for the help. I was actually hoping for the 4K's, but it looks like on this cruise that they are all sold out. Even if there were 1 or 2 available, i think I would hold off because of the early saver possibility.

Does anyone have any ideas on specific cabins or types?

I am looking at booking a cruise on the Legend and I want to book an inside cabin. What are the best inside cabins for booking? Are there any larger than any others? Are there better locations on certain decks to have a cabin?

My PVP has previously given me advice on cabins across from suites or those near Lido, but I was hoping the CC faithful may have some more in-depth knowledge.

Thanks for the help!

All interior cabins are 185sq. ft. They may be configured differently, but they are all the same size. I would suggest looking at the deck plans and see what would work best for you. For example, you may not want to be near elevators. Good luck and hopefully some one may have a great suggestion for you.

We always get an inside on mid ship, Riviera deck.

Little motion, nice and dark ( early to bed for the 3 of us). quiet and far from chaotic Lido deck

And...we cruise for the ports...VERY easy on and off the ship at this location!!

Even if we could afford a different room, not sure we would?

All interior cabins are 185sq. ft. They may be configured differently, but they are all the same size. I would suggest looking at the deck plans and see what would work best for you. For example, you may not want to be near elevators. Good luck and hopefully some one may have a great suggestion for you.

this class of ship is awesome when it comes to sound proofing the cabins.

Being close to an elevator is a good thing- you will not get noise from the elevator.

To the OP. with finding the 4Ks all gone-- how many passengers are you looking for?

this class of ship is awesome when it comes to sound proofing the cabins.

Being close to an elevator is a good thing- you will not get noise from the elevator.

To the OP. with finding the 4Ks all gone-- how many passengers are you looking for?

Great info Serene...(you always have great tips). I am with you. I prefer being near the elevators, but it always seems that people write that they do not want to be. :o

Great info Serene...(you always have great tips). I am with you. I prefer being near the elevators, but it always seems that people write that they do not want to be. :o

the people who state that probably never tried it.

We have had 6232 and 8232 a few times-- never heard a thing.

On conquest class I want the area around 7411. (cheaper then the exact cabin next door, no across the way neighbor, 2 decks up for food 2 decks down for entertainment) no noise from the elevator.

People may think it will be noisy with people getting off the elevator. BUT if people are rude and being loud getting off that elevator they will be rude walking down the hall too.

Last december I took my family on the Legend, It is a great ship. The wife and I splurged and we book an Aft Balcony, Cabin 8272. I put my son and his GF in the interior cabin 8256 and my daughter had cabin 8260, which is an interior also and just across the hall from our cabin.

My sons cabin-8256, was a regular interior cabin, but my daughters cabin 8260 was a lot larger and had a side sitting area that the other interior cabins did not have. Her cabin is a very nice interior cabin and being on the Panorama deck,we were just one deck from the Lido. It was very convienant for breakfast. The only negative for us, it was at complete ends from where the comedy club was (forward and lower). It is one of the higher, if not highest priced interior rooms, but it is much larger and does not appear to be larger on the deck plans.

I too suggest the 4K, unless you really just like dark or are going for the lowest price. Interior costs go up each level you go up. If staying on the Riviera I would choose starboard side, center of the ship. I would ask again about the 4K.

Last december I took my family on the Legend, It is a great ship. The wife and I splurged and we book an Aft Balcony, Cabin 8272. I put my son and his GF in the interior cabin 8256 and my daughter had cabin 8260, which is an interior also and just across the hall from our cabin.

My sons cabin-8256, was a regular interior cabin, but my daughters cabin 8260 was a lot larger and had a side sitting area that the other interior cabins did not have. Her cabin is a very nice interior cabin and being on the Panorama deck,we were just one deck from the Lido. It was very convienant for breakfast. The only negative for us, it was at complete ends from where the comedy club was (forward and lower). It is one of the higher, if not highest priced interior rooms, but it is much larger and does not appear to be larger on the deck plans.

Excellent advice - exactly the type of information I was looking for here. I am hoping to find a room like this available.

Like I said before, there are no 4K's available.

Archived