Loyalty Club

C at Sea

My daughter and son-in-law just back from a Princess cruise (their 2nd with that line) and said they were given "Elite" level. Apparently Princess count all the cruises you've done with them and P&O.

P&O have now stopped counting Princess, I think.

Princess even counted our earlier cruises on Canberra which P&O themselves don't do as their club started after the days of Canberra!

I checked our level with them afterwards and we too are Elite!

We are Caribbean with P&O but as we've only had 1 cruise with Princess, didn't expect to be that high! :)

I know each lines different but Princess seems to be rewarding loyalty to the overall company as opposed to P&O who are rewarding just their own passengers!

Who's fairer, I wonder?!

Hi

We've mostly done Princess cruises but have now done 2 on Azura which are counted on our Princess cruise history.

The cruises with Princess have not been counted with P&O though.

I'm hoping that Princess they will also count the P&O cruise we have booked on Ventura for next year, as that should then make us elite. Fingers crossed!

Princess will count P&O days at sea. With a couple of P&O cruises we were invited as Elite Princess members to the Captain's welcome party.

We were a little behind the passengers with most nights at sea on Princess who were close to 700 nights!

Archived