Couple of Questions

electra2008

I seem to remember checkin/boarding time has been brought forward a little earlier than stated on the info. any confirmation on this?

Someone just posted that if you pre book an excursion and pay by CC you get re-embursed via OBC, is that correct?

When do you know if the voucher, someone so nicely gives you, thank you MB, is credited to your account?

I sent mine off months ago and have not heard a thing back from them.

I have gone electronic where if anywhere do the luggage labels appear?

Cunnard's are home printed and folded apparently.

I seem to remember checkin/boarding time has been brought forward a little earlier than stated on the info. any confirmation on this?

Someone just posted that if you pre book an excursion and pay by CC you get re-embursed via OBC, is that correct?

When do you know if the voucher, someone so nicely gives you, thank you MB, is credited to your account?

I sent mine off months ago and have not heard a thing back from them.

I have gone electronic where if anywhere do the luggage labels appear?

Cunnard's are home printed and folded apparently.

This was posted a while back on this board:

Taken from "Seabourn Blog"

Seabourn has enhanced its embarkation process, introducing an earlier boarding time, expanded culinary offerings and other welcoming gestures aboard its award-winning ships. In the past, boarding was typically scheduled at around 3 p.m. Under the new procedure, guests are welcome to board earlier beginning at approximately 12:30 p.m., and suites will be ready by 2 p.m. Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn and Seabourn Quest will offer a full lunch in the Colonnade, where guests can unwind and enjoy a delicious meal while their suites are being prepared by the suite stewardesses. Guests embarking Seabourn Pride, Seabourn Spirit and Seabourn Legend will still be welcomed in the main lounge to check in and relax as their suites are being prepared. Also, the lounge will now feature a chef preparing wraps and sandwiches at a station, plus an assortment of already-prepared “pick and go” appetizers and desserts, as well as a variety of beverages and drinks. And of course, Seabourn staff will continue to greet all arriving guests with a glass of chilled Champagne when they first walk into the lounge!

We plan to arrive around 12:30 to 1. Our paper work says the rooms will be ready at 2. Our luggage tags arrived with other paper work from the TA last week.

In the past, the tour tickets were waiting in our room or arrived soon after we did. People have posted you can return in for credit and recharge the tickets to your OBC...it works that way on Regent. This time we are just waiting to book the one tour we finnally picked until we get onboard. Won't be upset if it is full and my husband won't mind saving the money!

Under the new procedure, guests are welcome to board earlier beginning at approximately 12:30 p.m., and suites will be ready by 2 p.m.

Is it possible to drop off my suitcase before 12:30 (say, around 10:30) and come back after 12:30 for the boarding?

Archived