Oasis questions please

Is main dining at 6 PM; is the pub smoking or non-smoking; are views of the water show better on aft decks 11 and 12 than at the theater? It seems from looking at various pictures that have been posted that it would be the better view.

Main dining is 6pm

The pub did allow smoking at the bar area only....but not sure if they still do or not.

As for the view of the Aquatheater....deck 11 has a real nice view....12 get's a bit high. Is it a better view than in the Aquatheater itself....I wouldn't say it's better....just different perspective of view...from high up you can see down into the pool....but the show from the theater probably gives you a more theatrical experience.

Main dining is 6pm

The pub did allow smoking at the bar area only....but not sure if they still do or not.

As for the view of the Aquatheater....deck 11 has a real nice view....12 get's a bit high. Is it a better view than in the Aquatheater itself....I wouldn't say it's better....just different perspective of view...from high up you can see down into the pool....but the show from the theater probably gives you a more theatrical experience.

I agree that it's a different perspective from pool level as opposed to above. If possible, see it both ways. From the Aquatheater you get the theatrical experience, from above you see a bit more behind, or should I say, above, the scenes, both are worth seeing. The one advantage viewing from above has is no reservations are required.

I personally think it is important to see it from the theater itself first, as the above poster said. Try and get center, a few rows back in the comfy chairs, not the benches. We went 45 minutes early and it was filling up fast. The bar service was good and it was such a great venue that going early was quite enjoyable. Have a great cruise. It was really beautiful at night. We went for the later show the first night. I loved it!!!

Archived