kakalina question

Crusing Bob

Hi kakalina-

Melinda and I are going back to Hawaii on the Zaandam in October and doing the M&G again. One of the people on our RC asked if I could tell them the typical days for formal nights. We do not keep those records and since we went in October '10, I can not recall when they were then.

As many times as you have been, could you provide some idea for our RC people who would have an interest in knowing in advance. Holland guy said first full sea day is typical but I don't recall that being the case and he said it was up to the captain for the 4 formal nights so not much help there.

Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks,

Bob and Melinda

Ok here goes my guess for the Oct cruise to Hawaii. First formal night would be 28th, next would be the 31st (Halloween:D), next would be either the 4th (most likely) or the 5th of Nov, last would be the 8th. Now all this is premise on 4 formal nights.

Kakalina I think is around and probably will give you a better answer then me.

Hi Bob

Sorry, I didn't see this sooner. We love the Zaandam. You're going to have a great time. Melodie was pretty right on with the nights. They most likely will switch Halloween around so folks can dress up in costume. I've seen it go both ways.

We will also be in Hawaii in Oct. Maybe our paths will cross.

Archived