Atlantis: A few questions?

amocksun

I think your father would be better off by the pools. The beach is quite a distance, and not always comfortable for relaxing. (there are also a lot of pesky vendors).

As for the RCCL pass, even if it's a half day, you should have plenty of time and you would be assured to be back on time. Independently, you would have to be careful of getting back on time, and the traffic starts to back up around 4 ish.. so you would need to leave by then anyway. Pools and slides open at 10.

Have fun!

Thank you so much for your input!! I am still anxious about all the walking for my Dad. I was thinking with Majestic he would not have to worry about keeping up with or following a tour guide. I would leave by 3:00 knowing me. Flying Cloud is our second choice, what a tough decision! Thanks again.

My husband and I went to the Atlantis on our honeymoon from a cruise. We did the swimming with the dolphins excursion. It was pricey, but it was the best time either of us have ever had. When we arrived, we were given a tour of the grounds, and I truly enjoyed it. Then, our excursion did not begin for 3 hours, so one of the guides told us we could sit out by and wade in one of the pools until time.

The next time we went, we did the waterpark pass. Although it seems pricey, going to a waterpark back home is close to the same price, and it was worth it to us. We had a ball. Upon arriving, we were given a tour of the ground again and then we were off to the water! I would recommend it to anyone with children looking to have a blast and make a lot of memories.

We have never laid out on the beach there before, so I don't know much about it.