2 Cabins ~ 1 CC & 1 Cash

QTPieRye

The last time we traveled with our kids and had 2 cabins (kids with friends) everything was charged to my credit card, which was fine, except one of child was not mine.

This year I would like to have my credit card be for mine and DH cabin and put $50.00 cash down for each child to help control their spending (which includes my daughter's friend).

For those of you who have traveled in 2 cabins..... I have a question:

Have you ever put 1 cabin on your CC and 1 cabin on cash? Does CCL allow this?

My son and his college roommate are booked in an inside cabin a few rooms away. I have paid for thier cruise, pre-paid grats and travel insurance. They will both be over 21 by the time of our sailing so I told them both that they better start saving a few bucks or plan on drinking lemonaide and iced-tea all week. I am going to use our CC for our room and they will be setting up theirs with cash. I taked to my PVP and he said this would be no problem to do it this way. They can continue to add more to their S&S acct onboard, if they start to run low on $$.

Good luck to you and have a great cruise,

:):)

Great Post....I am going in March and my best friend and both of our daughters are staying on 1 cabin and we I will do a cash account and friend is doing CC. I talked to my PVP and even in the same cabin she said no problem we just set up 2 different accounts when we get on board.

Archived