What Could this Possibly Mean?

I object 2

• 3 weeks later...
Just checked my Cruise Personalizer for our upcoming cruise. The status listed next to "Boarding Pass" is listed as "Review Status" on the Booking Summary page. I have no idea what this means Do you?

Hi Iobject2,

Did your boarding pass ever change off 'review status'? i notice you are only a week out of your cruise. I rung princess about another matter and asked them what review status means. The lady had to go ask someone and said its cause we are first time cruisers. We had already been told we are on the Balcony Upgrade List so i won't if its something to do with upgrades? fingers crossed.

Hi Iobject2,

Did your boarding pass ever change off 'review status'? i notice you are only a week out of your cruise. I rung princess about another matter and asked them what review status means. The lady had to go ask someone and said its cause we are first time cruisers. We had already been told we are on the Balcony Upgrade List so i won't if its something to do with upgrades? fingers crossed.

Hi Chooky85: I checked our cruise personalizer a few minutes ago and no, our "review status" hasn't changed. This is our 9th cruise with Princess, so I don't think review status has anything to do with first time cruisers.

Our cruise sold out several months ago, so they will be no visit from upgrade fairy for us. If we do receive a visit, I'll put in a good word for you! :) Hope you get a balcony upgrade!

Hi Chooky85: I checked our cruise personalizer a few minutes ago and no, our "review status" hasn't changed. This is our 9th cruise with Princess, so I don't think review status has anything to do with first time cruisers.

Our cruise sold out several months ago, so they will be no visit from upgrade fairy for us. If we do receive a visit, I'll put in a good word for you! :) Hope you get a balcony upgrade!

Thats a great time to get an upgrade/moveover offer. Lots of movement. ;)

We've already had a bit of a upgrade as we booked early. When prices went down heaps we rung princess and they upgraded us to a room that was up to the original value we paid so we went from a top category inside room to a mid category outside room. We've already had our upgrade luck! Our cruise is almost sold out only a few outside and inside rooms left. Who knows could get to the boat to check in and find out there has been upgrades

Archived