What Could this Possibly Mean?

I object 2

Just checked my Cruise Personalizer for our upcoming cruise. The status listed next to "Boarding Pass" is listed as "Review Status" on the Booking Summary page. I have no idea what this means Do you?

You can't print a boarding pass until all passenger immigration is completed.

Have you entered the immigration information on the Cruise Personalizer?

Passenger immigration, credit card on file, esignature authorization, should all say complete and the Passage Contract should be accepted.

What is esignature authorisation?

Thanks Iain

Thanks for all your comments. We've completed all requested documents. This is what the personalizer is showing:

Passenger Immigration - Completed

Passenger Contract - Accepted

Credit Card on file - Completed

E-Signature authorization - Completed

Email address - provided

Boarding Pass - review status

We're even able to print our boarding passes. I've no clue what the "review status" means. Guess we'll find out when we board. :rolleyes:

Thanks for all your comments. We've completed all requested documents. This is what the personalizer is showing:

Email address - provided

We're even able to print our boarding passes. I've no clue what the "review status" means. Guess we'll find out when we board. :rolleyes:

Hi, I have the sme message-do you have a cabin allocated ?

Email address - provided

Our next cruise in 64 days has the same "Review Status" notation and we are all good to go. Our last two cruises had the same notation as well. I believe the word "review" is used as a verb, encouraging you to click on the boarding pass link to see the status of your boarding pass and luggage tags. No worries if they are all there! :)

I agree. I have two cruises coming up B2B; the first is just past final payment and my page also shows "Boarding Pass - Review Status". The words Boarding Pass are a link that takes me to the page where I can print the passes and luggage tags. The second cruise is not yet past final payment and in that space it shows "Boarding Pass available within 75 days of sailing".

Hi, I have the sme message-do you have a cabin allocated ?

Glad to hear we're not the only ones with the review status.

Umbertsmum, yes we do have our cabin assignment and all that's left to do is for me to start packing. :)

Mine also says review status, and we are boarding next week. We have been able to print boarding passes and Luggage tags ever since we passed the 75 day mark.

Maybe they are waiting to surprise us with a last minute upgrade to a full suite? :D

We are currently assigned a mini-suite.

I just went to look at the personalizer for our next cruise. It does not say "review status."

Come on Pia, keeping us in suspense? What DOES it say?

I just printed out our boarding passes and luggage tags. Still says review status - it's never been an issue before but not I'm getting very curious.

Come on Pia, keeping us in suspense? What DOES it say?

I just printed out our boarding passes and luggage tags. Still says review status - it's never been an issue before but not I'm getting very curious.

It doesn't say anything. Printed boarding passes and luggage tags just as usual. Nothing different.

I checked ours and it says "Review Status" as well. However, when I click the boarding pass link, below the boarding pass and luggage tags links it says:

DIRECTIONS TO PORT spacer.gifspacer.gif Due to unexpected operational changes that require a pier change or the space limitations of some port facilities that impact cruise check-in, it is important that you verify your departure details just prior to your departure. Please refer to Important Notices section of the Cruise Personalizer or your Travel Summary for the latest details of your sailing. icon_form_pdf.gif Print Anchorage Port Directions

I'm assuming they are just warning you keep in mind that things may change and to check for any updates. It may only be on specific itineraries - since the travel from Anchorage to Whittier is significant, they want to make sure you're aware of any changes (you're not likely to jump into a cab to another part of the city in this case). Since we're on a pre-cruise tour and arriving by train through Princess, I'm not worrying about anything!

Doug

My boarding pass / luggage tag page has the same advisory (except they're talking about San Pedro, not Anchorage).

Pia does not have a "Review Status" notation on her summary page next to the link for the boarding passes. It is just blank for her. Her next cruise is out of SFO. Given your logic, Princess doesn't expect anything unusual for that departure, which might be the case, but I'm not sure.

It might be that Princess knows Pia is such an experienced cruiser, she doesn't need any more advice! :D

Otherwise, it is still a minor mystery of Princess and their IT department.

Mine also says review status, and we are boarding next week. We have been able to print boarding passes and Luggage tags ever since we passed the 75 day mark.

Maybe they are waiting to surprise us with a last minute upgrade to a full suite? :D

We are currently assigned a mini-suite.

I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope the upgrade fairy surprises you.

My boarding pass / luggage tag page has the same advisory (except they're talking about San Pedro, not Anchorage).

Pia does not have a "Review Status" notation on her summary page next to the link for the boarding passes. It is just blank for her. Her next cruise is out of SFO. Given your logic, Princess doesn't expect anything unusual for that departure, which might be the case, but I'm not sure.

It might be that Princess knows Pia is such an experienced cruiser, she doesn't need any more advice! :D

Otherwise, it is still a minor mystery of Princess and their IT department.

LOL. You're right about that. :o

I sail on Tuesday. Just looked at my personalizer and not only do I have "review status" next to boarding pass, but have "reserve on board" next to the excursions option. Going to the exursions page it says no reservations, yet on my travel summary, it shows "confirmed" next to the 2 that I reserved. Anyone else?

I sail on Tuesday. Just looked at my personalizer and not only do I have "review status" next to boarding pass, but have "reserve on board" next to the excursions option. Going to the exursions page it says no reservations, yet on my travel summary, it shows "confirmed" next to the 2 that I reserved. Anyone else?

Since the time for pre-cruise shore excursion bookings has passed, it means any additional excursions you want must wait until you are onboard.

Archived