EPIC Latitudes Gathering ... What night and time?

chiapet

Sailing EPIC with an Eastern Caribbean itinerary and was wondering what night/time the EPIC "Exclusive Onboard Gathering with Ship Officers" is.

The last time we were on EPIC doing the Western itinerary ... we had to leave early from it to go to dinner ... so this time we would like to plan accordingly ;)

Because of the size of the large NCL ships, they do not offer Latitudes gatherings. (At least that was my recent understanding. Someone tell me if things have changed.)

You're correct that the (all-tier) LATITUDES "Members Only Cocktail Party" is not offered on Epic, Breakaway, Getaway, and even Sky.

However, the (Silver+) LATITUDES "Exclusive Onboard Gathering with Ship Officers" has and is still being offered on Epic.

With the old LATITUDES ... it was a smaller group on Epic ... and was held in Fat Cats. However, with the new LATITUDES Rewards ... I'm guessing we'll have a few more in attendance ... due to the changes in the program :)

I am Platinum and am aware of the party for Silver +. I was answering the OP's original question which didn't indicate whcih level. She added that information later.

I'm also Platinum ... and just assumed that people would know that the *Exclusive Onboard Gathering with Ship Officers* (as stated in my original post) was for Silver+ ... and not the *Cocktail Party* ... but I was mistaken ... my bad ;)

But I believe that the OP was only referring to your comment that "There is no Latitudes gathering on the Epic." ... which despite my lack of tier detail ... there definitely is a Latitudes gathering.

BTW ... *Exclusive Onboard Gathering with Ship Officers* and *Members Only Cocktail Party* are the exact terminology that NCL uses to describe those LATITUDES get-togethers as benefits of membership in their Latitudes Rewards program.

You're correct that the (all-tier) LATITUDES "Members Only Cocktail Party" is not offered on Epic, Breakaway, Getaway, and even Sky.

However, the (Silver+) LATITUDES "Exclusive Onboard Gathering with Ship Officers" has and is still being offered on Epic.

With the old LATITUDES ... it was a smaller group on Epic ... and was held in Fat Cats. However, with the new LATITUDES Rewards ... I'm guessing we'll have a few more in attendance ... due to the changes in the program :)

Thanks for the additional information. I have to wait until October to buy more Cruise Reward Certificates, but I'm planning a fall 2013 cruise to Bermuda on the Breakaway and I'd love to do a TA from Barcelona a year later on the Epic, so it will be nice to still have a party to attend. Cheers!

So now that we have determined there is a party for Silver+ does anybody have an answer to the original question of what day/time this may take place?

Thanks Julie ... for bringing us back to topic ... I hope someone has an answer for us too :)

Thanks Julie ... for bringing us back to topic ... I hope someone has an answer for us too :)

When I did the EC on the Epic in February it was at 6 p.m. Monday in the Bliss Lounge. I'm not sure, though, that it's always at the same time and place. My experience on other ships is that it could be any day--usually early evening, though.

When I did the EC on the Epic in February it was at 6 p.m. Monday in the Bliss Lounge. I'm not sure, though, that it's always at the same time and place. My experience on other ships is that it could be any day--usually early evening, though.

I was thinking the same thing ... but at least this gives me a *possible* idea ... and just as I guessed ... it's going to interfere with our dining again :p

But thanks so much for your help ... it's greatly appreciated!

Archived