Past Headliner Entertainment Allure or Oasis

On the Allure we had the Nelson Brothers (Ricky Nelson's sons). They did a great show. It was a tribute to their dad but you didn't have to know him/his songs to appreciate their talent. They had lots of family clips throughout their show.

Marianne

you don't know who the headliner is until you board? is there any way to find out. do they rotate shows weekly,monthy? thanks

When we went on the Oasis we could only book the "Headliner Show*,,not knowing who they were, in advance. We did not know who our entertainment was until we got on board.

Maybe someone else could back me up on this.

Closer to your sailing dat yuo can send an email to RCCL through here https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/contactUsOnline.do

Just fill out the information and ask about who is currently booked to be the headliner entertainment.

Headliners usually change week to week... mostl I have seen where there is one that came onboard midway through one cruise and carry over to the next week, They are usally changing ships in places like Jamaica or St. Thomas...

Closer to your sailing dat yuo can send an email to RCCL through here https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/contactUsOnline.do

Just fill out the information and ask about who is currently booked to be the headliner entertainment.

Headliners usually change week to week... mostl I have seen where there is one that came onboard midway through one cruise and carry over to the next week, They are usally changing ships in places like Jamaica or St. Thomas...

Actually, the best way to inquire about your cruise is to use this email address:

web_reservations@rccl.com Mind the underscore between web and reservations

Groups I have heard of on the Allure other than those already mentioned:

Adbacadbra the Abba Tribute Band

Music in Mocean the Beatles Tribute Band (I know they will be the headliner for the March 3rd 2013 Allure cruise if anyone is interested)

Motown Revue

Archived