How do we make this work for the Specialty restaurants?

Gordo

We are sailing on Liberty next month and our TA has provided a free dinner for us in a specialty restaurant. Since Chops is more expensive per person than Portofinos, we want to use the TA certificate for Chops and then pay for Portofinos ourselves.

Is our best approach to book Portofinos before we sail (so we pay for it in advance) and then book Chops when we are onboard so we can use the certificate? Or is there a better way to do this?

This is our first experience with the TA paying for our specialty restaurant dinner.

Thanks for your help.

Read the fine print very carefully and make sure that it's not just only for port stop days and it can only be booked when on the ship (not in advance).

Don't know in your case ... just the way ours for a free dinner in a specialiy restaruant from our TA was.

Whatever, Chops is a good choice. :)

We had already booked and paid for Giovanni's when we got our free coupon. I waited until boarding then went and asked what to do. They told us to bring the certificate when we dined. They credited us for the meal which we then re-used for a nice bottle of wine so we ended up about even. I would not just show up with the coupon but ask before your reservation to make sure they are still doing this. Better to ask ahead than be disappointed. If all else fails cancel:-)the reservation once on board and re-book with the coupon. The cancellation just needs to be 24 hour or more in advance.

I am expecting one of these certificates from my TA for my October Allure cruise. It is for dinner for 2. I am traveling solo. Anyone have any experience with this? Just curious as to whether I can get dinner on two nights since there is only one of me? ;)

We were told by our TA that if you ate Solo you could only use your coupon for the one visit. We also received a Johnny Rockets coupon good for up to 4 free meals and since there were only 2 of us they said that we could not go twice, they take the coupon from you during your first visit.

I am expecting one of these certificates from my TA for my October Allure cruise. It is for dinner for 2. I am traveling solo. Anyone have any experience with this? Just curious as to whether I can get dinner on two nights since there is only one of me? ;)

:)Two Choices as I see it 1) sell or auction the one part,

2) Eat yourself as much food as for two!!!!! :D

Archived