Just thought I'd share

heatherandfred

We are NYers and were married on the Miracle 2 years ago. So hubby wants to go to the Intrepid Museum, I'm like meh...so we go and lo and behold two cruise ships are in port..start hyperventilating..lol. Anyway...one of them is the Miracle..so u become nostalgic and do my happy dance cause we r booked on the Splendor next year. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345381848.512522.jpg.203f609fbedbe3c22a356204cc477680.jpg

We are NYers and were married on the Miracle 2 years ago. So hubby wants to go to the Intrepid Museum, I'm like meh...so we go and lo and behold two cruise ships are in port..start hyperventilating..lol. Anyway...one of them is the Miracle..so u become nostalgic and do my happy dance cause we r booked on the Splendor next year. [ATTACH]242635[/ATTACH]

Rock on!:) Let the countdown begin!:)

We are NYers and were married on the Miracle 2 years ago. So hubby wants to go to the Intrepid Museum, I'm like meh...so we go and lo and behold two cruise ships are in port..start hyperventilating..lol. Anyway...one of them is the Miracle..so u become nostalgic and do my happy dance cause we r booked on the Splendor next year. [ATTACH]242635[/ATTACH]

Nice! My husband and I will be on the Splendor in November :D I think we're going to head down to San Francisco soon to watch the cruise ships come in.

Archived