Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

The lifeboats look like they will be quite prominent from the Waterfront don't they.

I suspect that if you're sitting down then they may be out of your line of sight, but I think they may be an issue if you are strolling along the Waterfront.

*MAY* be an issue? LOL! I think they totally block the water.

No worries - I'll just enjoy the view from Spice20. :D

The lifeboats look like they will be quite prominent from the Waterfront don't they.

I suspect that if you're sitting down then they may be out of your line of sight, but I think they may be an issue if you are strolling along the Waterfront.

MY thought exactly, I made a comment about this a few pages back. But that picture proves my thoughts, I guess it is a good thing that are a few spaces in between where there are no boats.

But I much rather have a blocked view than none (Epic).

Better than no lifeboats!

There will still be a lot of ocean to view.

Swim time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Interesting pool. Thank you for posting these exciting pictures!

Would this be a Balcony cabin or Mini?

Hope it's a balcony but that sofa looks large like in a mini.

I'm not a fan of protruding lifeboats. I'm with Gambee - when I look over the rail I like to see the water slapping the bow whether it's from your balcony or the boardwalk.

I'm not sure which it is. If you look at the bed it appears to be a twin and it looks like the other twin is not in the picture. Check out the bedside tables. There are 2 side by side which leads me to believe there is another bed in there and the cabin is bigger than the picture shows. What do you think?

I'm not sure which it is. If you look at the bed it appears to be a twin and it looks like the other twin is not in the picture. Check out the bedside tables. There are 2 side by side which leads me to believe there is another bed in there and the cabin is bigger than the picture shows. What do you think?

Nope, its a balcony, and there is one big giveaway. Notice the color of the curtains, and even moreso the color of the inside of the magazine shelf above the bed, which appear to be greenish? Assuming that NCL is sticking to the cabin color scheme initially planned, then this is almost certainly a standard balcony. The mini's have a purple color scheme, with the spa minis having a chocolate brown scheme, and so on. :cool:

If you notice the decor is green, green is the color of the balcony rooms.

Mini are purple

Balcony

Balcony-STRM-Modal.jpg

Mini

Mini-Suite-STRM-Modal.jpg

EDIT- I just noticed Joeski27 explained it :D, I am a bit late to the game. I have spent all morning fixing my internet and buying a new modem GGRRRRRRrrrrrrr

Sorry I forgot to mention, I was talking length wise. But I am not even sure about the breakaway plus length.

So the latest Disney ships were 339.8M long by 37M wide

Quantum of seas 348M by 41M wide

Breakaway will be 324M by 39.7M

Breakaway Plus will be 324M by 41.4M

:D

So tomorrow's transit will be the widest they have moved! But not the longest!

I called yesterday. They are not sure when they will have the entertainment schedules to start pre booking. Does not appear it will start 55 days in advance :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

We are still at 75 days out so won't get to reserve restaurants, shows, etc. until 45, we were in a Haven on the EPIC and we did not get to reserve restaurants until 45 days out. We are thinking it will be the same on this cruise.

If you notice the decor is green, green is the color of the balcony rooms.

Mini are purple

Balcony

Balcony-STRM-Modal.jpg

Mini

Mini-Suite-STRM-Modal.jpg

EDIT- I just noticed Joeski27 explained it :D, I am a bit late to the game. I have spent all morning fixing my internet and buying a new modem GGRRRRRRrrrrrrr

I'm in the green balcony! It looks great!!!:)

I'm sorry, there are too many pages to search through! How are you finding your cabins and what you look down over? We are in balcony 11160. Can someone please help us find ours or tell me how to find it? Thank you!

K5S_1490_zps8165ea07.png

Hey All,

thank you so much for everyone's input on this thread. Ive learned so much about ship building...who knew?? :p

Anyway, I have a friend who is booked in a balcony 14198 and is very concerned about location. She was actually booked on the 10 floor and NCL moved her cabin without her knowledge. To make up for it NCL upgraded her still same cabin type but higher floor. She is thinking of moving because she is concerned because its below the kids area...(maybe noisy)

Can you please point her cabin out on one of the many pictures posted? Im personally booked in a studio cabin so I have no issues:D, but I knew you all can help her.

Thanks a lot!!

Tiffany

She look to be located on a mini suite, if my calculations are correct she is directly below the kids play area. I am not sure noisy it will be.

K5S_1500_zps4a519e8e.png

Archived