Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

I was thinking the same thing! I have seen some video from the float out which has some areas (obviously mostly under construction) but nothing since. Unfortunately, the chandelier (sp?) was covered in plastic even in that video, so that was a bummer--even though I understand why.

Where will you live blog be posted, on here?

I will start a dedicated thread for it on Cruise Critic, but I'll be sure to post the link to it here.

I'm sure a few others on the TA will also be posting their own updates, too!

- Mike :-)

What would be really sweet is if they had the waterpark open after dark...but something tells me they won't (lame!)

The Epic has slides under the stars or something like that. I want to say it was 7-9pm? I can't remember but we went on the slides during one of the time slots.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know anything about the balcony rooms at the end of the hump? They seem to have slanted balconies, and its difficult to tell if they're smaller/larger than a normal balcony. Any thoughts? Is this balcony set up on any other NCL ship?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know anything about the balcony rooms at the end of the hump? They seem to have slanted balconies, and its difficult to tell if they're smaller/larger than a normal balcony. Any thoughts? Is this balcony set up on any other NCL ship?

It is my guess that they will be larger than the regular ones. The slant adds to the balcony. Those should be some really nice rooms. Maybe enough room to fit a lounge in there.

I will start a dedicated thread for it on Cruise Critic, but I'll be sure to post the link to it here.

That's great I will be following all the live threads!

Thank you for dedicating your time to update us.

The Epic has slides under the stars or something like that. I want to say it was 7-9pm? I can't remember but we went on the slides during one of the time slots.

Ooh, very interesting, will have to look into it and see if that exists on Breakaway as well :cool:

Thanks Mike...looking forward to hearing about the trip. I wish we could be there when she arrives in NYC. I am hoping they will still have a little fanfare when we leave on the 12th for Bermuda.

Thank you so much!!!! Can't wait for news of cruise. Will you be doing pics as well?

Can someone point me to where to find info on a drinks package? Do they offer anything other than the soda package at this time? Not sure what has been implemented yet. Thanks!

Never mind! Just found very helpful thread! :)

Archived