Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Hi all,

I have not reed all this thread but.... Do we know for a fact that the ship's webcam will be active for her first sailaway ??

I can't wait to see her come to NYC !!

I will watch her on the port of NYC webcam when she arrives for sure !!

Hi all,

I have not reed all this thread but.... Do we know for a fact that the ship's webcam will be active for her first sailaway ??

I can't wait to see her come to NYC !!

I will watch her on the port of NYC webcam when she arrives for sure !!

The Breakaway cam has not shown up on the index yet. Epic showed up here 2 weeks before the ships page on NCL.com

Index of /shipcams

Parent Directory

americam/

dawncam/

epiccam/

gemcam/

jadecam/

jewelcam/

pearlcam/

skycam2/

spiritcam/

starcam/

suncam/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

I'm sure this has already been posted but the Bermuda cam is up and running and it's been very entertaining watching the ships come and go already. Looking forward to seeing breakaway's first docking in Bermuda but it will be early 07:30 am on the may 15th it's a Wednesday . I will be ready to watch kids just out the door for school.:D Here is a link to Bermuda cruise ship schedule

Also here is webcam link if you don't already have for Bermuda

Ok - I hope I attached this photo correctly. I'm looking at Deck 9, cabin 9126, which is a balcony. Right across from it, is an inside cabin 9437. The entrance to the inside cabin is on the other side of that red line, which is a wall. See where it says "interior corridor", and there's a Y shaped thing? Is that a door? I'm asking because if the entrance to 9437 is right there, then it's not an issue for us with cabin selection. If they can't get into their room from that Y thingie, then it will be a problem for us. I hope I'm making sense. It's late and I've been looking at this for an hour now. :confused:

BreakA__09_Deck_230_R.jpg.2af4a3b987b575f64370aba4031ba14f.jpg

Can't even see my picture!!! :(

Hi...I looked on my shipmate app and the Breakaway brochure. All I can see is a little hallway from outside cabin you mentioned to the inside cabin. Inside cabin appears to be at the corner and access is close. Anyone else? (I couldn't see your map either.)

Ok - I hope I attached this photo correctly. I'm looking at Deck 9, cabin 9126, which is a balcony. Right across from it, is an inside cabin 9437. The entrance to the inside cabin is on the other side of that red line, which is a wall. See where it says "interior corridor", and there's a Y shaped thing? Is that a door? I'm asking because if the entrance to 9437 is right there, then it's not an issue for us with cabin selection. If they can't get into their room from that Y thingie, then it will be a problem for us. I hope I'm making sense. It's late and I've been looking at this for an hour now. :confused:

Not sure what your question is... the doors for the interior cabins are along the "interior corridor" and not across from the balcony cabins. The Y shaped thing is like an arrow, pointing to the corridor, it's not a physical thing.

Not sure what your question is... the doors for the interior cabins are along the "interior corridor" and not across from the balcony cabins. The Y shaped thing is like an arrow, pointing to the corridor, it's not a physical thing.

Ok, thank you. The "Y" was confusing me. I thought it was a door. What you are saying makes sense. Thank you very much!

The thing that looks odd to me is the circle in the middle of that interior corridor. What's that mean?

http://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/breakaway/decks/2/9#tab_detail

I think that implies that is where the door is - the door to get into the cabins - meaning you enter your cabin from that corridor. I only say that because, after looking at the blasted thing for an hour, I noticed that wherever there is a corridor, they also have that little circle thing. Look at deck 5. Some of the cabins have the standard entrance that we are all used to, and some are in a corridor. The ones in the corridor have that circle.

Local Coke is crappy because they use corn syrup vs real sugar

I drink Diet Coke, so not really a big difference between Coke Lite and that. But when I was in Israel people in my group were raving about the Coke that is made with sugar because corn syrup is not kosher.

I have finally made it through all of the posts on this thread... whew!!:) I am very happy/excited for you all sailing on the Maiden Voyage. I am not a fan of these massive ships and have always said "Never" but with all the excitement created around this thread and board about the Breakaway I am really tempted.. "Never say Never"

Only 10 days away for some of you.. Bon Voyage and I am so looking forward to the pictures!!!!:)

I know everyone is a little concerned about making dinner/show/spa reservations, but do we really think they are maximizing ship capacity on the first few months of sailings? My impression was always that new ships were very under booked as to give the staff and crew a chance to shake out the kinks and bugs. Wouldn't that make it significantly easier to book reservations?

I know everyone is a little concerned about making dinner/show/spa reservations, but do we really think they are maximizing ship capacity on the first few months of sailings? My impression was always that new ships were very under booked as to give the staff and crew a chance to shake out the kinks and bugs. Wouldn't that make it significantly easier to book reservations?

The reservation problem might just simply be a bug in the system, I know for a fact that our sailing is having issues with the online system as we are missing one day.

As for under selling, I could be wrong here but I don't think that is how it works. They have a brand new ship to pay for, I imagine that they want her to sail at capacity to start paying fro those loans.

taking about which, I am going to head over to the ncl site and try the blue reservation again :)

It looks to me as if the entrance to 9437 would be in the interior corridor, not closer to 9126. Still looks around the corner to me (and I agree that the Y just looks like it's indicating direction.

It will be good when people come back with some photos. Sherri - I have a friend on one of the 2 night cruises in May. Want me to ask her to take a pic of that corridor?

Archived