Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

2jfayo8.jpg

"Lifted" and cropped photo of the waterfront. Discussed before but more and more, not looking very roomy. :(

Hmmm, that width ... especially since I will be pushing my Dad in a wheelchair, not very roomy even if we have to wheel around people standing at the rail, let alone people coming from the opposite direction.

OK so question, other than this one, cubechick and bendy man, is anyone following any more LIVE blogs? I want them all :D

So far that's all I found - plus HeinBloed early this morning. Right now I'm tracking Breakaway down the river with the cams.

(Side Note: Also watched my BFF ship Jewel going through the locks of the Panama Canal - can't forget my old favorites!)

Did some shopping in Rotterdam today. Saw the Breakaway in port. She is huge and looking great. Wish I could board her. Beautifull spring weather today, not so warm, but lots of sunshine. Those people onboard are so lucky!

Any pictures of the bowling lanes? At one point I heard they weren't going to have them, then I heard that they were, but they would be of some "smaller" variety. The most recent post I read (on a blog) was that it was "ten-pin" bowling, which from what I understand is traditional bowling.

??

Tom

Any pictures of the bowling lanes? At one point I heard they weren't going to have them, then I heard that they were, but they would be of some "smaller" variety. The most recent post I read (on a blog) was that it was "ten-pin" bowling, which from what I understand is traditional bowling.

??

Tom

In Canada we have both 5 pin (with a ball that is like a shot put size and no holes) and 10 pin.

Another tweet... "Love Waterfront dining on #NorwegianBreakaway but this is price you pay on Deck 9 - view of its roof from balcony"

eh7y8.jpg

Wow Curtis! Anyone have any idea where that obstructed view is? Forward/aft? And on both sides? We are on deck 10 and I would not be pleased!

Wow Curtis! Anyone have any idea where that obstructed view is? Forward/aft? And on both sides? We are on deck 10 and I would not be pleased!

It should cover the extent of the oceanfront on deck 9, deck 10 should be slightly better. That was another reason why I did not want to be on deck 9 aft...

No, there will still be those who refuse to separate (from being side by side) and cause others (yours truly) to hug the railing. Not sure why it seems so many are unwilling to yield what they feel is their rightful space. Cheryl and I are constantly going single file at the last minute as it appears other will not... it's like seeing who will blink first... :rolleyes:

Tom

Hehehe, we call these people "spacetakers". They can even take up huge amounts of space walking single file or standing still. It's a natural trait of some people. Hard to describe actually, but you will know one when you see one (or have to make wide berth around them while they stand and gawk). It's a game with us, who can say "spacetaker" first whenever we walk by one...

Robin

It should cover the extent of the oceanfront on deck 9, deck 10 should be slightly better. That was another reason why I did not want to be on deck 9 aft...

Gambee, curious as to why you think this would affect the aft? Does it go all the way around?

No price on the shipmodel (yet) Gambee. Sorry!

Deck 12 aft is great, will post later.

Now exiting Waterweg canal.

You're looking for the price for me? thank you so much :)

Can't wait for the pictures of deck 12 :)

Have a great time!

Gambee, curious as to why you think this would affect the aft? Does it go all the way around?

From what I have seen, yes it goes all the way around, let me look for a picture. Actually I saw it yesterday in a video, let get a screen grab, one second.

Anyway, here it is. The video is taken from deck 11 or 13 not sure, but you can still see how the roof wraps around. I noticed this long ago when I was trying to figure the best cabin to book.

Screenshot2013-04-28at121807PM_zps78564fa2.png

One more pic, on her way!

BI8vLETCIAEnHLc.jpg:large

I was thinking the same thing. We're on deck 10 port side mid-ship. Wouldnt want this to be our view from our balcony. If anyone on board could send a photo of deck 10 balcony view, it would be appreciated!

Archived