Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

They had some open staterooms last night. Here is the balcony in deck 11 Aft. [ATTACH]269602[/ATTACH]

And here is deck 12 Aft. It was the disabled room they had open and the balcony was massive but I took some pics over the barrier into the other rooms. Hope no one was in them lol. [ATTACH]269603[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]269604[/ATTACH]

So it looks like 12 is massive but 11 also looks big enough for me. I'm on 10 for the TA so similar size as 11 I hope.

Thanks!!!!

Now If I can juts get pictures of the inside on 11910 I'd be set.

It is kind of disappointing that those large balconies don't have loungers on them :(

And here is deck 12 Aft. It was the disabled room they had open and the balcony was massive but I took some pics over the barrier into the other rooms. Hope no one was in them lol. [ATTACH]269603[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]269604[/ATTACH]

So it looks like 12 is massive but 11 also looks big enough for me. I'm on 10 for the TA so similar size as 11 I hope.

Thanks for taking pictures of my balconies on deck 12! Can't Wait, they look HUGE but I need a lounger!!

Here's some photos from Carlos bakery. There are actually 2 - one is on the eighth floor and then one in the atrium. I had my first cannoli!

The woman there told me you can not get custom cakes. As in you can not get those big ones or anything on the show. They only have the regular cakes that are on display and then they'll write your name on it.

Yum!

3a5a2evy.jpg3ezygage.jpgybe7aby7.jpg[/quote

I wish they had strawberry short cake, Tiramisu it is.

Not a fondant fan though I wonder if they follow his Next Great Baker guidelines on the flower/color arrangement from the show.

Here's some photos from Carlos bakery. There are actually 2 - one is on the eighth floor and then one in the atrium. I had my first cannoli!

The woman there told me you can not get custom cakes. As in you can not get those big ones or anything on the show. They only have the regular cakes that are on display and then they'll write your name on it.

Yum!

3a5a2evy.jpg3ezygage.jpgybe7aby7.jpg

The lobster claws are my favorite, next to the canolis!!

Live Tweet - "Stuck in the most insane queue to board #norwegianbreakaway. Will have missed everything at this rate!"

I don't like the sound of that at all, I guess ill get there earlier than I had planned.

Thank you so much for those who posted over night, we needed our fix! thank you.

This is all I could find. Its not great but givse you an idea of the size. HUGE!!

428596_4542755090272_1924937871_n.jpg

Huge, but EMPTY! I had pictured us having breakfast out there. I can't believe they created those beautiful big balconies and then decided we would like to enjoy them by sitting in two little upright chairs in the corner :(

Huge, but EMPTY! I had pictured us having breakfast out there. I can't believe they created those beautiful big balconies and then decided we would like to enjoy them by sitting in two little upright chairs in the corner :(

Hey don't hesitate to ask your steward for a lounger, because that's exactly what we're going to do day one. Plus I'm probably bringing a hammock :cool:

In the next days I present many photos from Norwegian Breakaway in my gallery.

Huge panorama shots from Ddeck 8, 7 and 6 make the start. I took the photos two days ago in the very early morning:

http://www.depping-design.de/test/index.php

Enjoy!

I have been waiting for your pictures and they were worth the wait!! Gorgeous pictures! I am so glad you won the contest and were able to get all these great pictures :) Thank you!!

Archived