Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Thanks...that is somewhat disappointing.

It works fine - I was in an S4 on the Epic - this is how the 2nd bedroom looks: (and in fact the bed wasn't even made into a full here since my little one was so little - it stayed a twin. But they can make it larger - this year my MIL and 7 year old slept in it comfortably.)

DSC_0088.jpg

And gambee and his mom in my tub.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you guys are cracking me up....

Geesh, what the heck are you gonna do tomorrow, or the next day, when there are no more of these countdown graphics to post from NCL's facebook? :D

I don't know, any ideas?

I would not be surprised to return to my cabin and see someone else's book and 2 towels on my lounge chairs :)

And gambee and his mom in my tub.

Now that's funny :D. But in all seriousness I think I am just going to bite the bullet and buy that spa pass. I wish we would get some reports on it to see how good it is.

I don't know, any ideas?

Now that's funny :D. But in all seriousness I think I am just going to bite the bullet and buy that spa pass. I wish we would get some reports on it to see how good it is.

I did the spa pass on the gem and totally regretted it. Granted the breakaway spa is much nicer but I felt bored and like I was missing out on the action. Plus you can't bring alcohol to the spa

I would do vibe and a day pass to the spa. Just my 2 cents.

I did the spa pass on the gem and totally regretted it. Granted the breakaway spa is much nicer but I felt bored and like I was missing out on the action. Plus you can't bring alcohol to the spa

I would do vibe and a day pass to the spa. Just my 2 cents.

Well that was my original plan, but from I gather the passes sell out on the first day on Epic and they don't sell day passes in advance. I kind of feel the same way about getting the Spa pass, I would feel like I am missing out on the action and there is so much going on in the ship. I guess I can still try to get the spa pass, I might even think about getting it for our first day at sea, maybe they will sell me that one.

Can one walk around the entire deck 7?

The waterfront was one of the more interesting "sale" points for me. Since my booking, the more I looked, the more I read, the more I see, the less I like. But, that is ME.

Thank you for the pics and comments Micm. :)

I have been thinking the same and wondering how the life boats would affect the view. I guess nothing is perfect.

Oh that sucks! I wonder if you can trick it by using any type of card like on the Epic?

Hopefully, I really see no need for this, I need my camera charged at all times and the only way to do this is to alternate batteries in the one charger that I have.

WHAT' date=' there is a zipline??? This is the 1st I have heard that. Can anyone confirm?[/quote']

It´s part of the rope course. It´s just a short trip but you´re hanging free without anything to put your feet on. Check out the second video.

A member of our party will be in a disabled room. Would love to see pictures of this type of room. Anyone? Thanks.

Starting with this photo you can see an inside handicapped cabin.

steamboats

Does anyone know I the M4 family mini suites have a blackout curtain in the middle of room to separate be from sofa? Also do the sofas move? We had planned to turn sofa around so little one can sleep on it without Falling off, pics seem to look like the back cushion just comes off? If so that won't really help us.

Because NCL should have supplied them to the larger balconies in the first place. And if people don't like the fact that some might relocate chairs, then they can complain to NCL/guest services, since its their fault in the first place. End of story. :cool:
I agree NCL "should" have loungers on much larger balconies but as of now...they don't.. so the only people that should be complaining to guest services are the people who are booked in these cabins who want the loungers. The other guests have nothing to do with it whatsoever and shouldn't have to see other passengers removing loungers away from the decks where they are intended to be in the first place.

Oh that sucks! I wonder if you can trick it by using any type of card like on the Epic?

In one of the videos posted on youtube, they had a credit card in the slot and it worked, so it appears you can use any type of card

I agree NCL "should" have loungers on much larger balconies but as of now...they don't.. so the only people that should be complaining to guest services are the people who are booked in these cabins who want the loungers. The other guests have nothing to do with it whatsoever and shouldn't have to see other passengers removing loungers away from the decks where they are intended to be in the first place.

Fair enough, I understand your point, but we'll just have to agree to disagree ;)

In one of the videos posted on youtube, they had a credit card in the slot and it worked, so it appears you can use any type of card

I used a coffee club membership card to maintain power while we were out of the cabin. :)

So if you don't trick it with some sort of card none of the outlets will draw power: portable alarm clocks, ipads charging, electric shavers, etc? That can really cause some headaches if one forgets "to trick it"!:(

...The other guests have nothing to do with it whatsoever and shouldn't have to see other passengers removing loungers away from the decks where they are intended to be in the first place.

That's where "borrowing" a crew uniform comes in handy... :D

(yes, I am KIDDING! ;) )

Tom

Found an interesting object- a portable folding hammock

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/portable-folding-hammock.aspx?a=619954

Could work nicely. Just stick a luggage tag on it, and your all set. Be sure to watch video. Sets up pretty easy. Its also available on Amazon.

That's pretty sweet! Definitely might get one or two of those if loungers won't be available on aft decks.

Archived