Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Gambee - can you reveal your picture spot for the fireworks? :)

Well there are a few, most everyone will be in Spice, not the best place. I am thinking more midship port side, that way the obstructions are limited. There are a few spots I have in mind, I will make up my mind once I scope the ship a little better. I will post the final spot in my review :)

It seems like a lot of different opinions are sparking out about the show, although one thing is for sure, the show is for a mature audience. I am a show kind of person, I am thinking I might stay for a little of it and then leave. I wonder why they made the show for a mature audience, when their line is so geared towards kids.

From my research I don't think NCL is actually geared towards kids, more like the parents who reserve vacation time and money for family vacations. After reading the dailies I do see some family events. But not as many to make me consider it a family cruise line.

I actually booked rock of ages for me and the six year old on Tuesday night. I read a family review of the Epic and she took her daughters to see the Blue man group. And many reviews raved about how great the entertainment is NCL offers. My parents are pretty liberal, therefore so am I. However a bathroom sex scene live on stage is a bit much for her. I don't remember seeing a warning either when I pre booked. although after reading the reviews I am more excited about seeing the show, it'll just be without her. Before I was just going because it was offered. However me seeing it depends on if the new kids club will be able to keep my daughter entertained.

Well there are a few, most everyone will be in Spice, not the best place. I am thinking more midship port side, that way the obstructions are limited. There are a few spots I have in mind, I will make up my mind once I scope the ship a little better. I will post the final spot in my review :)

I'm on the 5/12 sailing - I think a week before you, so I'll let you know!! I'm in a port-side mid-ship balcony. Maybe I should just watch from there!

I'm on the 5/12 sailing - I think a week before you, so I'll let you know!! I'm in a port-side mid-ship balcony. Maybe I should just watch from there!

that would be great thank you. Well at one point in time I thought that would be ideal, but some of the fireworks detonate a little earlier. So being on the lido deck might be a little better, not sure, I am just going from what I can see from the pictures.

You might want to ask the staff and see if they have a better place.

i am wondering (and hoping) if the show Mighty Ships have plans to film the Breakaways first sailing inaugural NYC sailing to Bermuda (next Sunday).

I know they did the Epic's first sailing from Miami to Western Caribbean, and the similar with Royal's Freedom and Oasis.

i'm thinking that they are especially with all the hype of the Breakaway. Plus they like to focus on the structure designs and engines a lot. Thought I read that the Breakaway was environmentally friendly, so they may want to reveal the inner workings on this new concept.

I swear i watched the Epics mighty ship episode many times over prior to my sailing. :)

anyway i really want them to film it!! lol

Alot of external ship photos added here:

http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/showallphotos.aspx?imo=9606912#top_photo

Click on a thumbnail, then click on the photo again to zoom in. And man, some balconies are just pathetic - were others look pretty good.

THANKS!

Hopefully they'll eventually get the cushioned recliners (teal color) in all aft corners. This is the image, previously shown, of deck 13.

i-8Jk8ktL-L.jpg

I don't see those recliners on deck 9 (and others) in the following photo. If they've got the room for them on deck 13, they certainly do on deck 9 !

i-QTcPDcD-L.jpg

Tom

THANKS!

Hopefully they'll eventually get the cushioned recliners (teal color) in all aft corners. This is the image, previously shown, of deck 13.

I don't see those recliners on deck 9 (and others) in the following photo. If they've got the room for them on deck 13, they certainly do on deck 9 !

Tom

You're welcome. I usually hit this site and lookup the ship I am interested in to find "my balcony" before I book.

Perhaps they just haven't gotten around to "unpacking" all the accessories for the ship yet. Bet by the time you get on, there will be comfy loungers waiting for you.

You're welcome. I usually hit this site and lookup the ship I am interested in to find "my balcony" before I book.

Perhaps they just haven't gotten around to "unpacking" all the accessories for the ship yet. Bet by the time you get on, there will be comfy loungers waiting for you.

(Handy site)

Yes, I have no doubt they'll appear soon, or may already be in place!

Tom

Geesh, this lull in the action is killing me! Probably won't be til late Tuesday, or more likely Wednesday, that we will get the next wave of photos and/or reviews. Ugh! Back to packing I guess :cool:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Archived