Booking RCI cruise while on X

Beach Ball

Hi! Looking to book Independence of the Seas while we are on Eclipse. Can anyone help me with what offers may be available? Will we get our balcony discount for Diamond Plus, any OBC, any upgrade for a cabin level? Or is it better just to book RCI when we are off Eclipse? Thanks for your advice.

Hi! Looking to book Independence of the Seas while we are on Eclipse. Can anyone help me with what offers may be available? Will we get our balcony discount for Diamond Plus, any OBC, any upgrade for a cabin level? Or is it better just to book RCI when we are off Eclipse? Thanks for your advice.

I've done this before and you receive the same benefits/discounts as if you are booking on a Royal Caribbean ship. The same is also true when booking a RC cruise while on a Celebrity ship. There is no downside to this.

My MIL and FIL and Aunt and Uncle just got back from Alaska on the Infinity. We have a cruise booked on the Independence in January so I told the Aunt and Uncle that if they liked this cruise(their 1st cruise) to book our cruise while on the ship and they will get an OBC. They went to the loyalty ambassador about midweek and they told them they couldnt book it for them but they could use the ships computers to book it themselves. What? They didnt know why, but they were just told to use ships computers. I thought that was strange....

My MIL and FIL and Aunt and Uncle just got back from Alaska on the Infinity. We have a cruise booked on the Independence in January so I told the Aunt and Uncle that if they liked this cruise(their 1st cruise) to book our cruise while on the ship and they will get an OBC. They went to the loyalty ambassador about midweek and they told them they couldnt book it for them but they could use the ships computers to book it themselves. What? They didnt know why, but they were just told to use ships computers. I thought that was strange....

Very odd, I wonder why?:confused:

I believe they started a new thing where only C&A members can book onboard. It's a perk they feel they are offering. Because it was their 1st cruise they weren't privileged to use. Now because of this Royal might have just lost their business.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Archived