Cheap FLL hotel

Funsince1983

Hey all,

I'm looking for a cheap (preferably $60 or under) hotel in Fort Lauderdale near the airport for October 10th of this year. We're flying down for a wedding pre-cruise, flying into FLL, get in around 11pm so we're just looking for somewhere to crash before picking up our rental car & heading to Singer Island in the am. I'm not being picky, just want somewhere clean and safe, we're looking to be on the road by 9am, so we'll literally be there for about 9 hours, kills me to spend a fortune for that small amount of time. :o

Thanks in advance!

Under $60 per night may be difficult but the Sleep Inn & Suites is $79 for that date. They have and airport shuttle, although not sure how late it runs, plus free breakfast. The reviews for this hotel have been decent as well.

http://www.sleepinn.com/hotel-dania-florida-FL664

The LaQuinta FLL is slightly higher but also offers a shuttle and breakfast

http://www.sleepinn.com/hotel-dania-florida-FL664

Your best bet if there are only two of you is Priceline. If more than two in a room, use hotwire or lastminutetrvel.

Make sure you know the areas you are bidding on PL and check out the star levels and hotel list on betterbidding.com.

Hotwire has a 3.5 star hotel in the FLL airport area for $65, taxes & fees bring it to $79.. I hate making decisions.

ETA: the 3.5* has a 70% recommendation rate, there's also a 3* for $67 with a 95% recommendation rate, thoughts?

probably the sheraton or hilton.....

what are the amenity icons...

ETA: the 3.5 could be the Hilton or Crowne Plaza....the Sheraton seems to be 4*

Hotwire has a 3.5 star hotel in the FLL airport area for $65, taxes & fees bring it to $79.. I hate making decisions.

ETA: the 3.5* has a 70% recommendation rate, there's also a 3* for $67 with a 95% recommendation rate, thoughts?

Have you checked the hotwire hotel list on betterbidding.com? That will be a big help in narrowing things down by using amenities and stars.

I just now did that. It looks like I'd be content with any of the 3 or 3.5* hotels on the list. I'm really not looking for much, lol, airport shuttle & an inside door, that's all I want out of life. Oh, and a non skeezy room. I think I might bite.

Ended up winning Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port for $67 on Priceline last night. Thanks for all your advice!

That's great! If you are hungry when you get in, Ale House in Oakwood Plaza might still be serving.

Archived