Coral Prncess CD Gavin Chandler

ndjoe

Leaving on Coral Princess in two weeks, and today received word from Princess that my Cruise Director will be Gavin Chandler. Has anyone been on a cruise lately with Gavin, and how would you rate him as a Cruise Director? I know there has been a lot written on here about the pros and cons of Cruise Directors, and since I have never heard of him, I thought I would inquire.

Aloha Kakou,

No, the two Chandlers are not related. Leialoha and I have worked with both of them...Gavin on the Dawn Princess and Neil on the Tahitian. Both great guys and very good cruise directors. We all miss Neil at Princess...he was a lot of fun...he used to teach the ballroom classes as well. He left to get married and settle down.

A Hui Hou,

Dave

(of Elua)

That's when we are too. Are you getting excited? We are doing a B2B2B ending in LAX on Sept. 20th.

Definitely getting excited. We fly to Vancouver 8/31 and will stay with friends there prior to the cruise. Doing Denail land tour after the cruise. Can't wait :-)

Leaving on Coral Princess in two weeks, and today received word from Princess that my Cruise Director will be Gavin Chandler. Has anyone been on a cruise lately with Gavin, and how would you rate him as a Cruise Director? I know there has been a lot written on here about the pros and cons of Cruise Directors, and since I have never heard of him, I thought I would inquire.

He's awesome! I loved him as a cruise director. He was one of my favorites.

He's funny and I love his accent.

I see him walking around and he's very friendly and will wave back!

Lucky you - Gavin is really one of the best. Have sailed with him a few times on Dawn & Sun 2010/11. Does a fun morning TV show too!

I like to know who the Maitre D' is when I sail - can you please post who it is on Coral? Info appreciated - thank you. :D Bon Voyage!

Gavin is great....you will love him. Very entertaining, funny and approachable. Loves a chat with the passengers.

Glad to hear that. I'm pretty sure he was in Australian waters on the Dawn this past winter. That's where our son worked with him and spoke very well of him. Glad to hear positive reports from passengers as well.

Archived