Porthole Cabin on the Breeze?

Just wondering if anyone has been in a Porthole Cabin on the Breeze since it started floating a few months ago?

My family and I have one booked in a few weeks and I'm really excited!

We opted for the Porthole because it was a bit more spacious than the balcony (we have a 3-year old traveling with us and were nervous about the balcony). We had considered booking an oceanview, but the prices on the portholes were a steal so we went for it.

I'm just curious to see some pics since I can't wait to board! :)

I have been checking and haven't seen any cruiser pics yet. I have 2217 in Jan.

You might have to be the first to come back with pictures/videos :)

Different category than OP is talking about. You have a 1A and they only allow 2 to a cabin .. so its impossible to be what the OP is asking about.

OP obviously has a PT which will have twin beds that push together. Yours will not.

I would think these cabins would look much like their counterparts on conquest class ships. .. but I will know next month as I am in 1212, which is a 1A with portholes.

...Oh, but I definitely plan to do a comprehensive review on CC with pics when I return! This site has been so helpful (and addicting) for me!

Im sure you must know the only difference between the PTs on Breeze and Dream and Magic will be the colors?

Never been on any of those!

I just meant that if no one had pictures with Breeze, you could look at either of these and see the layout.. just the colors will be different.

Id have to go and find my close ups of Magic to see what colors it uses.. its not sand colors like Breeze.. I only uploaded this one to photobucket... its not a PT.. but I was saying the cabins are the same on these 3 ships.. just the colors are different. I have the 1A like I said on Magic next month Ill take pictures of too.

MagicPreview026.jpg

We're in cabin 1214 in December. Definitely post pictures and let me know how the location is, if you don't mind.

Can't wait to see your photos now! :)

Im in 1212, port holes.. must be next door :D except its on Magic, but the cabins will be the same lay out .. and the location information is going to be exactly the same on both ships.

I cant wait.

Edited by firefly333

We're in cabin 1214 in December. Definitely post pictures and let me know how the location is, if you don't mind.

Can't wait to see your photos now! :)

we are on the same cruise as you, and it looks like you are a July 15th bday, and we are on the same deck...cowinkeydink indeed

I just meant that if no one had pictures with Breeze, you could look at either of these and see the layout.. just the colors will be different.

Id have to go and find my close ups of Magic to see what colors it uses.. its not sand colors like Breeze.. I only uploaded this one to photobucket... its not a PT.. but I was saying the cabins are the same on these 3 ships.. just the colors are different. I have the 1A like I said on Magic next month Ill take pictures of too.

Oh great, I might do some research and check those out too! Thanks for the photo upload. It looks nice! In any case, we can't go wrong!

Can't wait to see your photos now!

I definitely will! Small world! :)

• 1 month later...
Hey BellaLuna!

Just bumping this thread to see how your cruise went, on the Breeze! Also, how was the room?! :)

I'm also interested in how you felt about the room as I am in 1214 on the Breeze on October 25th. Any pictures you have would be much appreciated.

I have been checking and haven't seen any cruiser pics yet. I have 2217 in Jan.

You might have to be the first to come back with pictures/videos :)

We leave in a week on the Sensation and we have a porthole cabin. They are great. I was in one last year on the Inspiration, but didn't take pictures or video. I'll make sure I do this time. The room does seem larger and with having 2 large port hole windows it's bright and open. Loved it. :)

Just returned from Conquest 1217, porthole room. After having an interior previously really enjoyed having the extra room. All of your extra room is inside instead of balcony which gives a lot more space. Would definately do again. Not a great view but natural light. 3 year old will love it.

OK copying 336 pictures onto my hard drive.. I can do thumbnails faster than uploading to photo bucket....half way thru.

Ill do these later and upload them if you remind me to post them.. got tons.

1822830760_Voyager3271.jpg.983da3d46838108828e4bf64c363123c.jpg

191655207_Voyager3272.jpg.971efd705d67272171978e8b3d2cd91b.jpg

1492637087_Voyager3277.jpg.bf176e5a96e10c1d8a6da2a48e69a31d.jpg

1957704751_Voyager3280.jpg.1e4ac107fb80deb909a551155e14bba7.jpg

1743409711_Voyager3273.jpg.6b847ccbc5c56be891645269dfdeebb2.jpg

Edited by firefly333

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
I just booked a porthole cabin on the Breeze for Sept 12, 2015. I'm very nervous about being so far forward! Did anyone have issues with sea-sickness?

:confused::confused::confused:

I have stayed in a port hole cabin on the Breeze, and on other ships. I've never been sea sick, but I've never thought the motion was any worse up front in a port hole than any other area of the ship. If you are nervous take some medicine with you just in case.