Helpful NCL Documents

sdmike

...and this is why you were crowned King and I was crowned Queen...we completely think alike. LOL

I found that same page yesterday when someone on here was asking about different places to eat on the ships, which were free and which charged and what the prices were. (I would of course looking for the spreadsheet that shows the breakdown list of every ship). But for some reason I ran across the page you posted. :D

Weird huh?

Great find. That one's definitely going in my "cruising" help file! You'd think NCL would promote that page better.

I agree VideoTech. I found it accidentally like Mike. I went to link one day to the dining guide through NCL's link and voila that page came in through the dining guide link.

I think NCL should include it as a link at the bottom of their main page or at least in the FAQ "further info"

...and this is why you were crowned King and I was crowned Queen...we completely think alike. LOL

I found that same page yesterday when someone on here was asking about different places to eat on the ships, which were free and which charged and what the prices were. (I would of course looking for the spreadsheet that shows the breakdown list of every ship). But for some reason I ran across the page you posted. :D

Weird huh?

That is strange. I was looking for information on ship-to-shore phone rates and there was a link to this page. Nothing on it at all about ship-to-shore rates :) but other good stuff

I'll probably put it in my ever growing signature area

Archived