Allure Show Question

bay guy

Is it 60 days prior to the cruise when we may book show tickets?

When you book these tickets, do you get assigned to a specific seat or just get a ticket to see a particular show at a specific time and it's first come first served for seats?

Is it 60 days prior to the cruise when we may book show tickets?

When you book these tickets, do you get assigned to a specific seat or just get a ticket to see a particular show at a specific time and it's first come first served for seats?

The release date for booking shows varies, so you should start checking the website before the 60 day mark. No specific seats are reserved, just a spot at the venue.

The release date for booking shows varies, so you should start checking the website before the 60 day mark. No specific seats are reserved, just a spot at the venue.

Good answer, I'll just say I would start checking 75 days out. Mainly because I'm impatient, and I also believe, from observation, that they tend to open these reservations up for a few cruises at a time. When I cruised on May 1st, the reservations for May 8 and 15th opened up the same time, that made 60 days for us and 75 days ahead for the later group.

I guess it depends on the time of year that you cruise but the entertainment reservations for my sailing in December opened up 106 days before sail date. My friend travelling in January on Oasis said his was already opened and he booked his last night.

Archived