Diamond next cruise how to get complimentary steakhouse dinner

islandwannabee

Has Carnival called you to confirm your mailing address for sending out the passport holder and luggage tags? On Monday I received my package that also has the letter you need for the complimentry meal. The letter says to go onto Carnival.com to make your reservation prior to you next sailing. When you go on the cruise you need to take the letter and present it to the Maitre d' at the specialty restaurant.

No, I have received nothing. I did call to find out what my status was, you think they would have said something about a package being mailed to me, I cruise in 2 weeks and sure would like to enjoy my complimentary dinner, guess I will call them again tomorrow and ask.

Thanks for the info, greatly appreciated.

Cindy

No, I have received nothing. I did call to find out what my status was, you think they would have said something about a package being mailed to me, I cruise in 2 weeks and sure would like to enjoy my complimentary dinner, guess I will call them again tomorrow and ask.

Thanks for the info, greatly appreciated.

Cindy

Did you request to speak to the Diamond Desk? If not, try again request the Diamond Desk.

Archived