Norwegian Sky-bringing drinks onboard?

OMG_ITSROCKY

So I know we pay a fee for bringing wine on board but do we also pay a fee for bringing bottled water? Is that allowed or are non-alcoholic drinks included with food? My main concern is going on the hunt for a water every time I'm thirsty. I would like to have bottles in my room and to take on excursions.

Any info regarding bringing non-alcoholic drinks on board is appreciated :)

Thx!

You can bring your own non-alcoholic drinks onboard with you. To answer your other question, there are some non-alcoholic drinks included with the food but selection is limited. At breakfast, there are juices and milk. The rest of the day, there is unsweetened iced tea and on some ships, lemonade. Coffee, tea, and water are available all day. Soda and all other drinks will cost.

If you eat the at buffet, there are drink stations where you can get whatever you like. If you're in the dining room, water will be at the table. Just ask your server for anything else.

I would bring a couple of bottles of water and then refill them as needed from the ship's water. They don't want you putting your used water bottle up to the outlet (for example, in the buffet)...they ask you to use their water glasses..., so a wide mouthed bottle or a small funnel would be a good idea to bring.

Edited by bakerintn

Just got off the sky on Friday and when we were in Freeport, we went to a drug store in Port Lucaya Market and stocked up on 3 bottled waters, some gatorades, and a bottle of Sprite. Got on the ship without a problem with 2 bags full of drinks. We finished everything except for 1 bottle of water. The water in the bathroom of the cabin was OK to brush your teeth and rinse out your mouth but it never got really cold...just luke warm. I did see people filling up water bottles in the buffet when it wasn't that crowded. No staff said anything to them. I hope this helps!

Helen

Edited by oceanxbreeze89

• 3 years later...