Shopping info on Epic?

meggie711

I did a search and didn't find anything recent regarding shopping on the Epic. Can anyone report on brands offered in the stores, aside from the typical watches, gold chains, cruiseline merch., etc.? Some cruiselines have Coach, Diesel, Betsy Johnson, Roxy, Smashbox, Clinique, etc. and I wondered if there's anything like this on Epic.

Thanks!

I did a search and didn't find anything recent regarding shopping on the Epic. Can anyone report on brands offered in the stores, aside from the typical watches, gold chains, cruiseline merch., etc.? Some cruiselines have Coach, Diesel, Betsy Johnson, Roxy, Smashbox, Clinique, etc. and I wondered if there's anything like this on Epic.

Thanks!

I remeber seeing Smashbox, Bare Minerals, Bliss, and Clinique.

The merchandise is very similar to other ships - the jewelery takes up a lot of room. They do a lot of sales towards the end of the cruise, so you may want to browse the first part of the week and buy towards the end.

they do match prices! I was looking for a citizens watch and they had it on the ship - they told me "buy it and wear it now, if you find it lower on an island just get their business card and write the price on the back and we'll match it". I thought ok and did just that. Of course once you have something you don't look for it anymore, but I was up to the challenge! I bought it on board the Epic for $225 and found it in st Thomas for $187.50 - grabbed a card, wrote it on the back and marched into the ship shop like a proud peacock! They didn't even question it - but had to refund the entire amount then ring it up again at the $187.50 price - SUCCESS!:D

I know their shops were bigger and they seem to have a lot more than any of the other ships in the fleet that's for sure. They also bring a bunch of stuff out up on the pool deck area (by the sliding glass doors in front of the elevators and before going in to the adult only pool area) during the day. They usually have "sale" items there.

We were eyeballing a Fossil watch all week that my husband wanted and we were hoping to find it on sale toward the end of the cruise...well, we lost out and they sold out. So, if there's something that you REALLY want, don't hesitate is my opinion.

We also found their jewelry to be plentiful and a good price. I won enough on the slot machines to buy my husband a new black diamond ring at a very good price one night. :D

More good info! Thanks to both of you! :)

I bought a hot pink Diesel bag on my cruise back in 08 (RCI) and hoped to find something like that again on this trip. I'm not big into buying purses, so I like buying something I can't necessarily find in town at home and carry it for a good while. :)

Archived