Bar Setup in category B staterooms

markser

At some point I read somewhere (how vague) that guests in category B or higher staterooms should contact PG to let their butler know their beverage requests about 10 days in advance of sailing. However, I just looked on the PG website and see no mention of this.

Did I imagine this (probably) or is this correct? If it is correct, is there a form to complete or someone specific to e-mail?

Thanks for everyone's help, as always.

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!!!

At some point I read somewhere (how vague) that guests in category B or higher staterooms should contact PG to let their butler know their beverage requests about 10 days in advance of sailing. However, I just looked on the PG website and see no mention of this.

Did I imagine this (probably) or is this correct? If it is correct, is there a form to complete or someone specific to e-mail?

Thanks for everyone's help, as always.

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!!!

Hi Markser,

You are correct. Guests in Butler Staterooms/Suites (Category B or higher) can provide their beverage requests to us. Attached is a butler form to complete which can be emailed or faxed back to us. Email to: webcontact@pgcruises.com or fax to 440.440.6186. If it is easier for you, feel to call us with your requests at 800-848-6172.

Looking forward to having you on board!

Butler blank.pdf

so- does that mean if you are in a non-butler stateroom, you can't have any wine in the refrigerator in your room for a before dinner drink, etc (per all inclusive) ? I guess I am spoiled by Seabourn and Silversea

so- does that mean if you are in a non-butler stateroom, you can't have any wine in the refrigerator in your room for a before dinner drink, etc (per all inclusive) ? I guess I am spoiled by Seabourn and Silversea

I think you will find yourself outside your stateroom much more than you expect. On this ship in this part of the world, it is MUCH more pleasant to enjoy your pre-dinner drinks on deck. We hardly bother with drinks in our stateroom, except maybe a bottle of Champagne to welcome ourselves back home (to the PG).:D

Archived