NCL Shore Excursions

elektrawmn

I've seen the occasional small price change. If you are really interested in taking a particular excursion then you should just book it and not wait to see if it comes downs $5, because it could sell out while you're waiting.

Shore excursions aren't priced like cabins...they aren't steeply discounted right before the cruise because of unsold space.

Hi!

I disagree. Perhaps only on certain itineraries, but I can definitely say that multiple excursion prices went UP as we got closer to sailing date on our June trip to Alaska. I booked my excursions - including a couple of pricey helicopter excursions - immediately when they became available for booking even though I knew I had a couple hundred dollars in onboard credits that I wouldnt be able to use toward them. Our friends who went with us dilly dallied deciding if they really wanted to spend that much on excusions. When they went to book about 2 weeks before the cruise, both of the excusions they were looking at had increased in price, one by more than 70.00 per person. They called and whined to no avail.

Terry

Hi!

I disagree. Perhaps only on certain itineraries, but I can definitely say that multiple excursion prices went UP as we got closer to sailing date on our June trip to Alaska. I booked my excursions - including a couple of pricey helicopter excursions - immediately when they became available for booking even though I knew I had a couple hundred dollars in onboard credits that I wouldnt be able to use toward them. Our friends who went with us dilly dallied deciding if they really wanted to spend that much on excusions. When they went to book about 2 weeks before the cruise, both of the excusions they were looking at had increased in price, one by more than 70.00 per person. They called and whined to no avail.

Terry

VERY good information to know. Thanks for the heads up!!!

Archived