Just booked a cabana but....

Mimajo

Hi,

I just reserved a cabana for us on Labadee, but nowhere on the description does it say how many people.

I know I have read 6 maximum, but it does not say at all.

What I would like to know is if they include children under 2 in that count of 6.

Also, if another in our party were to rent a cabana also, what would we need to do to get them near each other.

• 2 weeks later...

I just booked an OTW cabana a few days ago and am so excited about it! :D

I'm in a similar position, except there are 8 adults in my group with a wide age range. I expect the older couple will seek the shade of the cabana and the younger will be swimming, so we should only have 6 or less in the cabana at any given time. I am looking to confirm that they will allow 8 adults in the cabana and/or at the buffet.

I just booked an OTW cabana a few days ago and am so excited about it! :D

I'm in a similar position, except there are 8 adults in my group with a wide age range. I expect the older couple will seek the shade of the cabana and the younger will be swimming, so we should only have 6 or less in the cabana at any given time. I am looking to confirm that they will allow 8 adults in the cabana and/or at the buffet.

If you rented in Nellies beach, they will give you 6 wrist bands for the cabana use and buffet ( which is next door at Barefoot Beach). If you rented at Barefoot beach ( because you are in suite) they will take the names of the others ( with a max of six total including you) to give them access to the beach and cabana.

Were you told that 8 was ok? I've never heard that. It has always been six, because there are ammenities provided.

enjoy

M

If you rented in Nellies beach, they will give you 6 wrist bands for the cabana use and buffet ( which is next door at Barefoot Beach). If you rented at Barefoot beach ( because you are in suite) they will take the names of the others ( with a max of six total including you) to give them access to the beach and cabana.

Were you told that 8 was ok? I've never heard that. It has always been six, because there are ammenities provided.

I reserved a cabana on Nellie's for us, and had heard they accommodate 6, but am not sure of the details beyond that... do they limit you to 6 max, or do they only give you 6 wristband and the other are more limited in what they can do? My hope is that they would allow additional people in the cabana even if they don't provide buffet for everyone.

I have't talked to anyone officially about this, haven't seen any contact info. Who could I call to discuss this with? RCCL?

Just had a cabana last week. It was great. I would say the limit of 6 is to maintain the tranquility of the area. Larger groups tend to get noisy and the cabanas are really meant for 6 people or less. There is a gate to get into the cabana areas and there are personel there watching to make sure everyone has a yellow wrist band. A couple wondered into the buffet line and a RCCI employee politely told them that this line was for the cabana rentals. He then directed them to the other locations. I think you would have trouble getting anyone into the cabana area without the wrist bands.

Archived