Just is case you missed it...

NauticalOne

All, in case you have not looked lately I would recommend that you go check out the Labor Day Sale. I booked a January 12th trip on the Crown out of Galveston in June using what I thought was good sale price being offered then. Just today I went in to check the Labor Day Sale price and it was even less expensive. I saved another $216.00 on the total price and also received $50.00 more OBC (each) as part of the sale. As many of you have told me, it does pay to keep checking. -Glenn :)

All, in case you have not looked lately I would recommend that you go check out the Labor Day Sale. I booked a January 12th trip on the Crown out of Galveston in June using what I thought was good sale price being offered then. Just today I went in to check the Labor Day Sale price and it was even less expensive. I saved another $216.00 on the total price and also received $50.00 more OBC (each) as part of the sale. As many of you have told me, it does pay to keep checking. -Glenn :)

Deposits for bookings made under the Labor Day Sale are non-refundable and non-transferable. ;)

Yep, knew that Gypsy and took the "gamble". There is a chance I could lose my FCC that I used as the "down payment" if something was to happen, but I always hope for the best and have been pretty lucky thus far in life being able to make it to the things I commit to.

Archived