Boardreader shock results

Kruzee havin a rest this week :eek:

http://boardreader.com/fp/Cruise_Critic_Message_Boards_14348/Thomson_Cruises_9342582.html

No trees were killed in the making of this post... however, a large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced. :rolleyes:

have a nice weekend all

Stevie :)

Not been in training this week!! (Actually it's a subtle plan not to appear to be too nerdy!!!:D:D)

And a great weekend to you too Stevie! :)

Can I ask the point of this league table, other than to indicate who posts frequently ?

Hi WeecountyMan :) There is no point of the league table other than to indicate who posts frequently ;)

Its a bit of light hearted fun to help while away the weeks and days until your next cruise .:D

Looking at the board .... did'nt you do well :eek: but no prizes are given :rolleyes:

Hope everyones having a good weekend now summer has gone ;)

My apologies to kruzseeka! :D ;)

No apologies needed - I actually feel quite embarrassed sometimes. Anyone would think I'd nothing better to do! Well.......come to think of it.........!!!! All this living in a virtual cruise world - must do something about it - and book a real one!!!!!!!!!! :D

Anyway, you've been working very hard recently digging up all sorts of interesting intelligence and hopefully acting as Thomson's Future Cruise Planner (I hope they're taking note) and I for one appreciate it! ;)

No apologies needed - I actually feel quite embarrassed sometimes. Anyone would think I'd nothing better to do! Well.......come to think of it.........!!!! All this living in a virtual cruise world - must do something about it - and book a real one!!!!!!!!!! :D

Anyway, you've been working very hard recently digging up all sorts of interesting intelligence and hopefully acting as Thomson's Future Cruise Planner (I hope they're taking note) and I for one appreciate it! ;)

I'll second that. Thanks Sailaway.:)

......and Kruzseeka no need to be embarrassed surely you know by now we all rely on you for good advise and would be lost without you.

Archived