Thank you NCL

javafriend

I have had 2 great experiences with NCL via my travel agent in the last year. I traveled on the Epic in a studio in January, and had a second studio booked for my son. After final payment, he had a scholarship audition come up the week we were on the cruise. Because each studio is an individual booking, to substitute someone for him, I should have had to cancel and rebook, paying penalties. NCL was willing to allow me to substitute my sister without having to go through the cancellation and rebooking, saving me about 500 dollars.

We are sailing on the Sun in 2 weeks. Prices have dropped, and the cost of a balcony is now what we paid for an obstructed ocean view room. At the same time, the cost of our room has dropped $1000. Once again, because we are way past final payment, NCL did not have to do anything for us. However, they upgraded us to a balcony at no additional cost.

We hear so much negative about customer service on this board, that I wanted to relay my 2 very positive experiences. Thank you so much NCL.

Lisa

I have had 2 great experiences with NCL via my travel agent in the last year. I traveled on the Epic in a studio in January, and had a second studio booked for my son. After final payment, he had a scholarship audition come up the week we were on the cruise. Because each studio is an individual booking, to substitute someone for him, I should have had to cancel and rebook, paying penalties. NCL was willing to allow me to substitute my sister without having to go through the cancellation and rebooking, saving me about 500 dollars.

We are sailing on the Sun in 2 weeks. Prices have dropped, and the cost of a balcony is now what we paid for an obstructed ocean view room. At the same time, the cost of our room has dropped $1000. Once again, because we are way past final payment, NCL did not have to do anything for us. However, they upgraded us to a balcony at no additional cost.

We hear so much negative about customer service on this board, that I wanted to relay my 2 very positive experiences. Thank you so much NCL.

Lisa

It's always nice to hear compliments instead of complaints. Thank you for sharing your positive experiences.

Enjoy your upcoming cruise!

People like to bag on lines when they don't get what they expect. It's funny to read people that bag on lines that they haven't even sailed on. It's really great to hear your story. NCL is a great line and I think that their service is really some of the best you'll find.

I am so happy to hear the positive remarks about NCL. I am booked for a solo cruise and this is also my first cruise with NCL. Two firsts makes for a nervous traveler, but hearing all the wonderful things about NCL makes me feel better. Thanks so much.

Archived