Our family cruise, Magic 8/19/12 w/pics

Meyer2

She probably got a job at some glitzy magazine for her amazing photography, that "big box of cute-sicles" for a daughter just landed an amazing modeling (probably with her hair) contract, and the boys are now in negotiations for the next Disney production about best brother friends.

That's what I think happened.:p

Actually, I think she has written a couple of reviews, that's why it's strange that she dropped this, and that's why I was kind of worried that something was going on. You never know what happens behind a computer screen. Heck, her computer could have a virus, maybe there is a sickness running thru the family, or God forbid, something worse...so just hope everything is okay...:confused::confused:

I'll go find Krystin. She's a friend of mine. We've belonged to the same Mom online Group for about 10 years and have migrated our group to FB. Let me see if I can find her. :D Just so you know, I've seen her post recently so I doubt anything is "wrong." Probably just "life."

Okay, I found her. Everything is okay; however, she did get real sick after she last posted and her uncle passed away. She said she didn't mean to be gone quite that long though. She said she will be back here real soon and will continue with more review and pics.

SO Sorry to hear about her uncle, and I pray that she is feeling better..

Tell her to take her time.. I have type a couple of Reviews and put up pix.. iTs ALOT of work.. SO all thought I love every min of this thread I just hope she gets better soon :)

Okay, I found her. Everything is okay; however, she did get real sick after she last posted and her uncle passed away. She said she didn't mean to be gone quite that long though. She said she will be back here real soon and will continue with more review and pics.

Thanks for your effort to find our 'review guru'!:D

Krystin, hope things are a little better! I knew something must have been amiss because you were doing such a wonderful, detailed job! Can't wait til ya are able to continue...:p

Hopefully she'll be feeling better soon! Good to hear that things are starting to look up.

I love the cooking demo - I hadn't heard of that before. Is there a charge for it?

Also, where did you find your shirts? We are taking our kids on their first cruise in December and I'm trying to to think of a shirt idea.

Thanks for the review - we are going on Breeze in December, and there are obviously very few reviews of that ship - so any reviews of the sister ships - especially with kids- are appreciated.

Hi guys! So sorry I've been missing. Things have just been crazy. I appreciate your thoughts. My Uncle's funeral was today & I'm in a little bummed out mood since I wasn't able to make it to Midland to get to be there & with my family. I know they understand, just kind of drags me down though. I'm about to go pick the oldest up from school & then I'm going to go back & answer questions & start posting more pictures. I need some uplifting. :)

Again, I thank-you & appreciate the caring & thoughtfulness & most of all, the understanding.

Please keep posting 'til debarkation!! I need a Magic fix right about now...watched sailaway this eve, & it's been at least - what- nearly a month since we got off the ship...& I don't have anything else booked...so, get with it girl!!:p;):D:eek:

Thanks! Ack, you so need to get your next 'fix' booked. LOL

I think she has given up on posting the rest of this review:confused:

Nope, never! It will be finished. :)

Patience. She's got 3 kids to chase around.

Patience? It's been 9 days since any post?:confused:

Yes, 3 kiddos, 2 of which are very active, 1 being in Cross Country & year round competitive swimming & the other dancing competitively, as it's posted now, but I was also pretty sick & then we had a death in the family. :)

I promise, I've never not finished a review, but things do come up some times, so I appreciate the understanding. :)

Archived