Finally!

sillygurl

Wow I have been in here for what seems like hours! Finally found the place where I can post! My husband Ted and myself got married just over a year ago and are finally taking our honeymoon! Not a first marriage for either of us....please don't be shocked at our age! We have never been to Hawaii and Ted has also never cruised so we are very exited to say the least! Looking forward to the meet,greet and mingle....always looking for new friends as one can never have too many! We will be staying in Oahu for 5 nights when cruise ends and hope to possibly get together at least one day or evening with some new friends! We are so excited and looking forward to September 14!

Cheers!

Carol and Ted

Welcome to Cruise Critics and congrats on the wedding. What a fantastic honeymoon for you. It seems that you may have some catching up to do on your Meet and Mingle roll call if you leave in less than two weeks. We have met some of our best friends through CC roll calls.

I hope you have a great time.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Yes we are still newlyweds!:p we are sailing on Rhapsody out of Vancouver, September 14th!

Hi Carol;

Also, warm welcome to Cruise Critic and Cruising. If you go to the link here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1511049

You will meet a lot of the people that will be on your same cruise. Read through the 121 posts and get to know them before you cruise. Some may even be planning "Get-togethers" while on board so you can make new friends.

Hope This Helps.

Archived