jeanniec

Jeanniec

on Celebrity cruise are they as much fun to be on a Carnival? We have been on Carnival many times and have had so much fun.

Wondering on the Panama Cruise trip what port is the most fun we are in our 70's and still like to do fun things. But I do not want to get off the ship where I would be scared

Thats a difficult question to answer without knowing more about you...

on the surface, if you like carnival, i would recommend you stick to carnival! No chance of disappointment!

you will not find the same party atmosphere on celebrity!

celebrity is much more refined, quiet, reserved (pick your preferred adjective!)

not a good or bad thing, just what it is...

tell us more about you, what you like, your hot/cold buttons, etc and we can tell you more. But not matter what, my first answer is always to do a private tour with your best friends and no need to street about the rest!

on Celebrity cruise are they as much fun to be on a Carnival? We have been on Carnival many times and have had so much fun.

Wondering on the Panama Cruise trip what port is the most fun we are in our 70's and still like to do fun things. But I do not want to get off the ship where I would be scared

Welcome to CC.

You will get much better results if you put a real question in the title of your posts.

The search function at the top of the page will also lead you to the many threads on this topic from the past.

Archived